Chapter 36 (Episode 11 Part 1)

I opened my swollen eyes to only see a blinding white light "please don't be dead" I mumbled looking away from the light to my right I saw a shadowy figure chained next to me.

"Frey" it whispered "it's okay, everything will be fine" the blotches in my vision faded to show a battered Derek Hale staring at me with concern.

"Where are we?" I asked past the sandpaper that was known as my throat.

"I have no clue" Derek mumbled as the large metal door across from us slide open with a loud rumble.

"You want to know the family secret right?" Kate's voice said in the darkness of the hallway "this is it" two figures stepped into the room but one hesitated when they saw me.

"Frey?" Allison asked in disbelief, she lung forward to help me but Kate stopped her "she's my friend" Allison spat at her aunt, who chuckled but kept a firm grip on her wrist so she could untie me.

"She's leverage, Allison" Kate said as she walked up to me slowly, she reached out her hand to stroke my face but just as it was bout to come in contact with me Derek let out a threading growl "she's here so we can keep this one in line" she smiled sweetly at Derek who was watching her with hawk like electronic blue eyes.

"But" Allisons lip wobbled as she met my pain filled gaze, "she's my friend" Allison stepped forward and dabbed my bloodied face with a tissue she had in her pocket.

"Run" I croaked out to Allison who's eyes widened and she glanced at her aunt to was tormenting Derek "don't worry about me and just run" my eyes shot to the door and back at Allison who was now staring at Kate.

"I can't do that to you, if I go you go" Allison whispered back, we both watched Kate who was messing with a box that was all wired up and connected to Derek and my sides.

"You see these" Kate said pulling Allison away from me, Kate held Derek's face in her hand and showed Allison his teeth "they're called canines, they're used to rip things apart" she then pulled Derek's head down at a painful angle so Allison could look into his eyes "isn't he cute?" Kate said with a girlish giggle.

"You think this is funny?" Allison said looking at her aunt with horror "you kidnapped an innocent person" she then looked at Derek who was lowly growling at Kate who was still holding his face "he probably hadn't killed anyone" Allison then turned away from Kate and started to undo my chains and wires.

"Oh sweetheart, all of this is funny to me" Kate walked over and smacked Allison's hands away from me and started to redo the chains up "she stays" Kate grabbed Allison and dragged out out of the room and closed the door behind them.

"She thinks your human" Derek's whisper cut across the silence that had crowded in on us.

"So it would seem" I mumbled back licking my chapped lips as I planned out escape.