Chapter 38 (Episode 12 Part 1)

~~ Frey's POV: ~~

The cold had entered my bones and caused my joints to ache and burn, I shivered harder as a cold breeze hit my exposed belly and chest. My Black Sabbath t-shirt lay in tatters on the floor next to the bald mans feet "So why would Kate take you prisoner when you're only a human girl huh?" he drawled out as he caressed my stomach with his calloused hand "Maybe she took you as payment for me" he smiled at me with a glint in his eye and pressed himself into my body more fully so i could feel how turned on he was.

I moved my head a little so I could look at him more fully as he stared up at me "Maybe" I mumbled before spitting in his face, getting him right in the eye "or maybe I'm just here to beat the shit out of you" I slammed my head into his causing him to gasp in pain and for a split second I saw those little animated birds fly in circles around my head. The guy stood up and walked out of the freezing room holding his bleeding head.

"Are you okay?" Derek's voice came out in a harsh whisper and I nodded spitting out some blood.

"Not the first time a dirty old man groped me, probably wont be the last" I muttered looking at him with my one good eye "I think it may be time to call in the cavalry" I watched as Derek half nodded half shrugged "want me to do it or do you want the honour?"

"I'll do it" he said taking a deep breath, he let out a deep rumbling howl that caused the table near him shake and the hairs on my arms to stand up on end.

"You put Scott to shame" I said with a smirked making Derek laugh lightly, there was a howl in reply from either Scott, my parents or Peter which meant they heard the call and were on their way to save us.

* 20 minutes later*

Baldylocks pulled the metal door open and stepped inside, holding a metal baseball bat that looked like it had seen better days. "Ready to have some more fun? To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought some help. But I need to warn ya" he twirled the bat in his hand and smirked at us "I used to play in college." the guy swung the bat at Derek who moved his unlocked hand forward and grabbed it before it hit his pretty face.

"I brought a little help too" I mumbled looking at Scott who stood just behind Baldylocks, Scott jumped forward and punch the guys in the face, knocking him out with ease.

"Scott, help me with this" Derek mumbled looking at Scott for help but Scott hadn't moved from his spot near the unconscious guy.

"No" Scott said looking at me with wide eyes when I let out a growl, my arms still chained where they were put two days "Frey" Scott rushed forward and unlocked my chains causing my to fall into his arms "Can you stand?" he placed me on my wobbly feet as my parents ran through the door.

"Frey!" mum called in relief as she pulled me into a hug "are you okay?" she kissed my forehead and smoothed down my frazzled hair "You're okay"

"Promise you'll help me" Scott's voice cut through the moment that I was having with my mother.

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend?" Derek shouted back causing me to jump in fright, I'd never heard him use that tone before "For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing?" he shook his head "You're not in love, Scott. You're 16 years old. You're a child" Derek then looked me in the eyes and smiled gently.

"Maybe you're right. But I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied. Remember this?" Scott held up a piece of paper and show it to Derek causing him to stop moving and look at it with wide eyes.

"This is what brought your sister back to beacon hills, right?" Scott showed me the paper, it had a deer with a spiral on it.

"That's why we came to town" I mumbled showing it to dad when he was done tying up Baldy.

"Where did you get that?" Derek asked probably not hearing me mumbling to Dad and Mum about the picture.

"My boss told me three months ago someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. Do you wanna know who it was?" he paused as I started to undo Derek's chains "Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help me. Just say you'll help me, and I'll help you unlock your other -" Derek pulled me into a hug as Scott finished talking and kissed me on the lips softly.

"I'll help you" Derek mumbled into my hair as his arms tightened around me.