Chapter 24 (Episode 6 Part 4)

Okay so I know that time lines are now fucked up because of my previous chapter, but to be honest I dont care, I've made this the next day and there is nothing you can do to stop me! *cue Evil laughter*

Also song to the side is Oh Land's Son of a Gun which was in the episode, i think I might make this a thing, hat do you guys think?

Enjoy the chapter :)

~~ Katt xx

________________________________________

I sat on the ground next to Allison, both of us engrossed in the books we were reading, our backs pressed against our lockers, the squeak of sneakers shuffing against the hard lino floors caused me to look up from 'First Grave on the Right' and glared at Jackson who was slowly making his way towards us. The smell of rotting flesh reached my nose and almost caused me to gag, and it would've if Allison's perfume was just strong enough to take over the smell.

"What are you reading?" he asked causing Allison to jump and nerviously play with her necklace, she said her aunt gave her for her birthday, her worn book was proped up against her left knee which was raised off the ground.

"Oh, hey. Just stuff for a history project." she glanced at Jackson as he slid down the locker next to her and crossed his legs, leaning a little to close to her "You have a free period, or -"

"No, I - I just don't like sitting through Chem." he said looking at me "Speaking of Chem, why are you out here? aren't we in the same class?" he had leaned forward so he could speak because Allison was sitting inbetween us.

"Ahh, yeah we are but Harris told me to leave because I'm ahead of the class" I mumbled keeping my eyes trained on the page I was up to.

"Oh" he mumbed

"Understandable" Allison mumbled looking at me with a smirk "Did - did you want something?" she asked Jackson hesitantly.

"Actually, um, yeah. I wanted to talk. I realize that I've been a jerk to you. And especially to Scott. And I wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm serious." Allison and i shared a surprised look.

"Okay. I - I believe you're being serious, but I'm not so sure I believe you're being sincere." I said saying what Allison was probably thinking, I tended to do that alot.

"Do you know what it's like to be the best player on the team? To be the star? To have every single person at the game chanting your name? And then - some kid - Some kid just comes along, and then everyone starts looking at him instead of you. Do you know what that feels like?" he said getting defensive looking between Allison and I, his skin under his eyes was slightly discolored making him look like he'd either been punched in the face or he hadn't slept in a very long time, his skin looked so pale it was almost translucant and his eyes were blood shot.

"No, I don't." Allison said with a shake of her head.

"Well, it feels like something's been - It feels like something's been stolen from you. And then you start to feel like you'd do - anything. Anything in the world to get it back."

"Haven't you ever learned there's no "I" in "team"?" I muttered loud enough for Jackson to hear me.

"Yeah, but there is a "me." Ha" he smirked and chuckled at his own joke "That was a joke." Allison and I both chuckled hestiantly and shared another secret look "Gosh. You must really, really hate me." he said rubbing the back of his neck with a wince.

"Not at all." she said leaning her head against the locker behind her.

"You sure? Because - I'm not a bad guy. I mean, yeah, I make stupid mistakes. A lot, but - I'm not bad. I really like you. And - and Scott. I really - I really like you both, and I want you guys to like me. I want to get to know you guys better." he leaned closer to Allison making her more uncomfrtable then she already was, she drew her knees closer to her chest and closed her book and put it down between the two of us leaning ever so slightly in my direction "So - what are you reading?" 

*Economics Class*

I walked into my Econ class which Coach taught and nodded to him as he placed his papers on his desk, as usual Greenberg was sitting in the front of the class watching Coach with hawk like eyes, every move coach made Greenbreg would twitch. I now understood why Coach and half of the school hated him, he was very creepy. I sat in my usual spot which was next to Danny and Scott and beind me is where Stiles sits "Let's go. Sit, sit, sit, sit. We got a lot to cover today. Let's go. Quicker." Coach comanded everyone as they made their way slowly into the class.

Scott and Stiles walked in with Allison quickly following in tow "Hey, Stiles, sit behind me" Stiles went to sit in the vacant spot behind Scott when Allison pounced and snagged the spot before he could "dude." Scott mumbled with a roll of his eyes.

"I haven't seen you all day." Allison spoke to Scott as Danny and I talked about the Chem test we were aving next week

"Uh, yeah. I've been, uh, super busy." I drowned out Scott and Allison and listened to Danny as he told me what I missed in Chem.

"8:30." Allison said before Coach slammed him book onto his desk to get the classes attention.

"Let's settle down. Let's start with a quick summary of last night's reading. Greenberg, put your hand down. Everybody knows you did the reading." he walked around his desk and looked directly at Scott who was staring at the floor intently "How about, uh - McCall."

"What?" Scott asked looking up at Coach who now was leaning on his desk and had his arms crossed.

"The reading."

"Last night's reading?" Oh Scott why do you have to be so dumb, you literaly just gave him the okay to rip you a new one.

"How about, uh, the reading of the Gettysburg Address?"

"What?" he asked again as I chuckled silently with Danny

"That's sarcasm. You familiar with the term "sarcasm," McCall?" Coach asked uncrossing his arms .

"Very." Scott said dispassionately before glancing at Stiles and I, we both had smug expressions on our faces which made Danny laugh slightly louder. Yep that's Stiles and I for you, the Sarcastic Twins, that has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

_____________________________

Chapter will be continued next week, I've been so busy this week.

I hope you all have a great Friday :)