Chapter 19 (Episode 6)

I pushed the hair out of my face and growled in frustration, this guy was getting on my last nerve, griping my chosen weapon I swung wildly at the guy which caused him to grin menacingly at me.
"Prepare to die" his voice rang out making him sound like the Terminator on a bad day.

Smiling back at him I jumped up and kicked him in the chest causing him to fall back with a wheeze but alas he was quicker then I was, he swung his katana around and stabbed me in the chest falling to the ground I tried desperately to stay alive but it was a loosing battle.

.
.
.

GAME OVER

"You mother fucker" I yelled at the flashing screen as it replayed my death.

"Swearing at video games again?" Derek voice came from behind me, placing my controller on the table next to me I spun the chair I was sitting on so I could face him.

"The game cheats" I grumbled causing him to smile, not a fake smile like the ones he used when we were in the company of Scott but a true smile that he saves only to use in my presence.

"Sure" he said pulling me into his arms with such tenderness that it showed he was in a cuddly type of mood.

"It does" I murmured into his chest, breathing in his scent I brushed my lips against his shirt front.

"We have to go train Scott" Derek's chest rumbled making me sigh, feeling a hand in my hair he tilted my head back enough to kiss me on the lips.

"Scare Scott, you mean" I said after he pulled away, getting out of his embrace I grabbed my phone off of the table, where it sat next the abandoned Xbox controller.

"Well I was going to to put it like that" he paused just long enough for both of us to jump out of my window "but yeah that's exactly what we're going to do"

*Mall*

Hiding behind one of the many parked cars in the Parking Lot I watched in amusement as Scott made his way from the stairwell, with his hands full of bags which were filled to the birm with his shoppipng, to the car I was hiding behind, it was tempting to jump out at him before Derek had a chance but I stopped myself from doing it, Scott needed to learn to use his senses. putting the grocery bags down onto the ground he pulled out his Autolocking key for his car out of his pocket he looked around as he pressed it muiltipul times only to hear it unlock and relock above his head on the next floor up, "Oh, crap" Scott murmered and I watched as his bottle of milk bounced out of his bag and rolled under the car we were hiding behind.

Scott rushed foreward and tried to stop it but he didnt move fast enough, it rolled to my feet and I bent down lower so i could puncher it with my claws and roll it back to him, just to add to his no doubt freak out that would happen. Scott's eyes widened and he looked up and though the cars window to see Dereks Shadow and hear my growling, not even looking back he took off running towards the down ramp, Derek chased after him careful not to get to close to the freaked out Scott.

I, of cause made my way towards Scott at a more relaxed pace until I heard all these car alrams go off under the floor I was on, taking off in a sprint I ran down two ramps and ran right into Derek's back. He spun around and put his hand of my mouth so I couldn't speak and put his index finger to his lips, nodding once he let go of my mouth and began to make his way over to Scott's general vesinaty which we'd both pinpointed when his phone started to play its annoying ringtone.

"No. No, stop." Scott mumbled clearly struggling to get his phone to stop ringing, Derek and I snuck up and jumped up on the cars hood to grab Scott by the shoulders and slam him down onto the harsh serface.