Chapter 39 (Episode 12 Part 2)

We stepped out of the tunnel and into the woods near Derek's house when Derek pulled me to a stop "stop" he whispered to Scott who was holding his other side "something doesn't seem right" Scott half shrugged and kept walking.

"Scott is listen to Derek" dad warned but Scott didn't listen, he kept walking forward. There was a sudden whoosh of air and an arrow hit Scott's leg causing him to fall and take Derek and I with him, there was another rush of air and dad was hit in the shoulder. I rushed to over to my dad at the same time my mum got hit by a bullet that Kate had shot.

"Scott, Frey cover your eyes" Derek shouted squeezing my eyes shut I covered mums and helped her pull out the bullet the was embedded into her leg, "you okay?" Derek asked kissing my forehead when I nodded he helped me pull mum up from the ground.

"We need to get them to your house" I said quietly, there was a whoosh of air and I jumped in front of my mum to protect her from the arrow that hit me in the stomach.

"Frey!" Allison and mum yelled at the same time as darkness swallowed me with warm arms.

*Later*

There was an unearthly scream and I opened my eyes to see Chris crouching over me "Where is everyone?" I asked him standing up with a stumble.

"They ran into the house" mum mumbled staring at the darkened house as if it was the heart of evil, I ran into the place without a second thought, "Frey!!"

I shifted and jumped onto the Alpha, slashing the back of his neck he moved backwards to slam me into the wall behind us "Get off me!" Peter growled reaching backwards he grabbed me by the shoulder, he threw me into Derek who caught me before I could cause any damage.

"You good?" Derek asked setting me on the floor.

"I'm good" I turned just in time to see me father get thrown through the window and my instincts took over "you motherfucker" I growled pouncing into the Alpha once more I laid into him with a massive amount of punches and lashes. I wasn't surprised when he chucked me out the same window as my father, I landed right at the feet of Chris who helped me up just as Stiles and Jackson pulled up in Jackson's Porsche.

"Where have you been?" Stiles yelled to me as Peter came bounding out of the house.

"Tied up, in hunter drama!" I shouted back to him as I collided with Peter.

"Step back!" Jackson screamed as he threw a beaker at Peter, it smashed right into the side of his face causing him to burst into flames. Peter's screams filled the cold silent night.

Chris fired his gun pushing Peter farther into the woods as his body was taken over by the flames, Derek walked forward to stand over the now extinguished body "you said the only way to get out of this is for me to kill him" Scott shouted making me and everyone else look back at him with wide eyes "her family is going to kill me!"

"You've already made your choice" Peter whispered from under Derek who looked at me with questioning eyes.

"I love you no matter what" I said patting his shoulder gently.

"Derek!" Scott yelled as Derek slashed his uncles throat he looked back at us with glowing red eyes.

"I'm the Alpha now" he growled out.