Sequel!!! His Mate

My hand slammed against his chest and earned me a glare and a grunt, my laugh was cut off when my back hit the solid concrete floor of the abandoned train station.

"You're mine now" he mumbled kissing my neck before nipping at it gently.

I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine with a growl "haven't I always been yours?" I asked with a chuckle but sighed when he pulled away and stood up.

"Yes but you need to get stronger" Derek turned his back on me and walked into the train carriage, jumping to my feet I followed after him.

"I'm strong enough" I mumbled rubbing the back of my neck a little embarrassed for not being active.

"Not when it's comes to fighting" he mumbled sitting on the makeshift bed we slept in last night.

"Oh really" I said with a smirk, I walked towards him with just enough sway to my hips to distract him.

"Really" he said his eyes never leaving my hips, I stepped towards him and right when I was about to kiss him I flipped him over my head and onto his back.

I straddled his hips and smirked at him "wanna say that again Derek Hale" I looked into his luckily amused eyes and laughed when his hands brushed my bare stomach.

"Okay you win" he chuckled and rolled us over so he was on top "I've found someone to turn" he mumbled into my neck.

"Who?" I asked not really sure how I felt about him turning random kids, he moved his head so he could look me in the eyes.

"Isaac Lahey" Derek said "I saved him last night from an Omega in the graveyard, he should be here any minute" he got to his feet and helped me up as well.

"Wait the weird quiet guy in my Chemistry class?" I asked but received no answer when Issac walked into the carriage "yep that's the guy" I muttered.

"Oh hey you're Frey, right?" He asked stepping forward he held his hand out to shake mine "I'm Issac" he smiled politely and fidgeted when I stared at his hand like it was going to bite me.

"Don't mind Frey, she doesn't play well with others" Derek said kissing my forehead he slapped my butt to make me jump forward.

"Coming from you Mr I-Don't-Like-Teenagers" I playfully glared at Derek but turned my gaze back to Issac who still stood there with his hand out "nice to finally meet you Issac" I smiled sweetly before turning and kissing Derek on the mouth "I'll see you tonight baby" I waved at the boys and ran up the rusted stairs out of the old station.

*Home*

I sat on my bed rocking Mia to sleep while patting Finn's head, mum and dad were out on a date, Drew had conveniently needed to go back to West Hollywood for a fight so I was left babysitting the kids with Scott and Stiles.

"So your saying she just up and disappeared from her Hospital room!?" I glanced at my Tempscope and sighed Lydia had apparently been attacked by Peter and now she was running about the woods stark naked in freezing temperatures, this is what happens when I leave the guys alone for a day or so.

"Yep" Scott mumbled tapping his finger against the glass casing of the now foggy Tempscope.

"Don't mess with that" I half growled making Scott jump back and stare at me with wide eyes.

"Where's Derek?" Stiles asked looking between me and Mia who was snuggled on my lap.

"Doing what he does when we're not in each others company" I said with a shrug.

"In other words you don't know" Stiles said with a chuckle.

"Exactly" I muttered, okay I didn't lie I mean, I don't really know what he's doing with Issac. My phone buzzed "speak of the devil and he shall text you"

"What he say?" Scott asked causing me to chuckle.

"Why you worried that he's broken one of your best friends heart?" I cooed at him making a blush appear on his cheeks "oh Scotty" I giggled "you don't have to worry about Derek and I"

He looked at me with curious eyes "whys that?"

"A. Because I'm awesome and B. Derek and I are mates, that means we can't survive without one another"

"Huh" Stiles mumbled "I didn't know you were awesome" he chuckled as I threw an Endermen at his head.

"Oh do not sass me or cause I will sass you back" I said with a quiet laugh, it's been days since I'd hung out with the boys like this and it's sad to say I actually missed it.