Chapter 15 (Episode 4 Part 3)

Squashed into the back of Stiles jeep i clung to the back of the passenger seat and gripped Derek's hand who would tightly squish my fingers every time the pain would become to much for him, he made a move to take off his leather jacket so I started to help him while Stiles kept checking his phone to see if Scott had found the bullet yet.

Derek finally got his jacket off when Stiles started to talk "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." he slamed his phone down onto th console that was inbetween him and Derek and sighed.

"Almost where?" Derek asked he looked really pale and he was slightly panting from the pain.

"Your house." Stiles twitched when I stuck my hand over the seats and grabbed Derek's hand to take some of his pain away, a trick I had learnt when my mother was in labor with Mia.

Derek glanced at Stiles with wide eyes and shook his head "What? No, you can't take me there."

"I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles raised his eyebrow and looked at the black veins that was traveling up  my hand that was closer to him

Derek looked at Stiles and shook his head slightly "Not when I can't protect myself." he mumbled past his slightly gritted teeth.

Stilesgripped the wheel of his car and swurved to the side of the road, putting the car in park he looked at Derek with angry eyes "All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?"

"Not yet. I have a last resort." Derek looked at me with greatful eyes as i moved my hands away from his well I tried to move them away from his he kept hold of them for support.

I perked up and stuck my head inbetween them both "What do you mean? What last resort?" I asked looking between Stiles and Derek who were both staring at me.

Derek lift the sleve of his long shirt and showed off the bullet wound that was still bleeding and that looked a little infected "Oh, my God. What is that? Oh, is that contagious?" Stiles gripped his forhead and looked away from Derek and I he then pointed out of the car "You know what, you guys should probably just get out."

I glared at Stiles and flashed my eyes b lue so he knew I was pissed "Start the car. Now." I growled

Stiles turned to my and glared back clearly not caring that he had a pissed off She-Wolf in the back of his car "I don't think you should be barking orders with the way he looks, okay?" he pointed at Derek but kept his eyes on me "In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf asses out into the middle of the road and leave you both for dead."

Derek's hand came out of no where and gripped Stiles' shirt by it's collar and looked at him directly "Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out - With my teeth." Stiles stared at him for a few seconds then sighed and started the car up again clearly he wasn't going to take any chances with Derek or me.

*Half and Hour later*

Stiles was on the phone to Scott and he wasn't happy about having to babysit us "What am I supposed to do with them?" I was still taking Derek's pain away but I was now feeling faint and could hard hold my head up due to the amount of energy it take to do that little trick.

"Take them somewhere, anywhere." I heard Scott say over the phone, he sounded stressed.

"And, by the way, he's starting to smell." Stiles said quietly though the phone as if we wouldn't hear him if he said it in a whisper.

"Like - like what?" Scott asked

Stiles rubbed his forehead and sighed "Like death." he muttered looking over at me "Frey doesn't look good either man, she's about as pale as he is"