Chapter 13 (Episode 4)

I graoned in frustration as my window was forced open and a dark figure graacefully climbed into my bedroom, I know who it was and why he was here but I couldn't be bothered getting up to greet him.

"Hello Derek" I grumbled burying my face into my pillow forcefuly trying to either smother myself or fall back to sleep.

"How'd you know it was me" Derek's husky voice came out of the darkness and made a shiver run up my spine, only he could do that, not even my past boyfriends could and they tried many times. I turned my head towards him and watched as he made his way over to my bed and sat down on the edge

"Because it was either you or Stiles and i'm pretty sure Stiles wouldn't climb into my room with falling over himself and breaking something" I mutter, sitting up I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

Laughing he shook his head and threw a tank top at me and some skinny jeans "get dressed, we're chasing the Alpha tonight" He said standing up.

"Fine but can you get me a sugar pop out of the freezer, I need a sugar hit" flinging my blankets back I watch in amusement when he walked out of my room quickly. Getting dressed as sson as I heard his feet hit the stairs I pulled my top on, then socks, jeans and to top it off my black combat boots. I was ready by the time he made his way into my room.

"Here" he said handing me the popsicle he rolled his eyes as I unwrapped it and licked it hestitently "We need to go"

"Hang on there Wolf boy, I need to tell my parents what i'm doing" sucking on the popsicle I made my way out of my room, down the hall and quietly into my parents room. climbing onto the cmall chest that sat at the end of their bed I squatted down and pulled the sugar pop out of my mouth causing my lips to make a poping sound. That's when i sprung to my feet and jumped onto my parents bed with a grin landing on my knees so my legs were either side of my mum's hips.

 Grabbed my mum's hand I began to swing it around and began yelling "Oh my god, total 911. Goblins have stormed our kitchen and are eating our sugar pops!"

My mum groaned and so did my dad, grabbing his pillow from out under his head he swung it around and smashed it into my side "Tell them the milk has gone bad" mum muttered.

"Pfft fine, not my problem if they eat them all then" I grinned and ran the sugar pop across the skin between mum's lips and nose which caused her to push me off of her and onto dad "I'm going out just so you know" I grinned again and hopped off their bed but not before I shoved the sugar pop into my mum's ear. walking out the house i hopped into Derek's car which was parked a couple houses down from mine.

"What took you so long?" he asked frustratedly as i dropped the sugar pop out of teh car when we sped away from the curb.

"I tol you I had to tell my parent's I was going out" I said smiling evily.

"Right" he muttered putting his foot down on the gas we sped towards the old Gas Works "Keep your eye out for the Alpha and for Argent and his crew Derek mumbled to me as we stepped out of his car.

"Alpha and the Argents got it, We might want to split up, we can cover more ground that way" I looked up at Derek and saw him nod.

Running left while he ran right I dodged old trash cans, empty spray paint cans and seemingly angry graffity, there wasn't anything really interesting execpt when someone began to shoot in the distance. Making a beline for the cloest roof I stood on the edge and sniffed the air, burning gunpower and blood yep most definantly gun shots. jumping down I ran my way over to where the smell of blood way coming from I stopped short when i heard people talking.

"Get in." A man gruffly said

"Not even "hello," "nice to see you"?" a women replied, I knew that voice from somewhere, I could've sworen I'd heard it before.

"All I've got at the moment is "please put the assault rifle away before someone notices." the man said angrily.

"That's the brother I love. Chris, there were two of 'em." Shit she was talking to Argent... that means... no, that can't be. Peaking around the corner so I could see who was talking I silently Gasped when I saw Kate standing near Argent holding an assault rifle. I also noticed that they might be talking about Derek or Scott

"The Alpha?" Argent asked seeming interested

Kate shurgged "I don't know, but one of them tried to kill me –"

"One of them is gonna lead us to the other. He can't do that if he's dead." Argent seemed a little cranky this early in the morning.

"Well, I can't help kill either of them if one of them kills me first." I'll let 'em I thought.

"How long will it take?" Chris asked as the made their way towards his car.

"Give him 48 hours - If that." Wait, who had 48 hours... what did she do this time?

Giving up on finding Derek because his car had disapeared from the warehouse which we had parked infront of I began to walk myself home quietly cursing not bring a warmer coat. twenty minutes late I was in my warm house and up the stairs in seconds, falling face first onto my bed and instantly fell alseep.

___________________________________________