Chapter 6 (Episode 2 part 2)

I lay on my bed and sighed, it was 10 at night and i was trying and failing to go to sleep, I'd just gotten off the phone with Markl, one of my friends from West Hollywood, everyone in the house was asleep so leaving to go for a run was out of the question. I rolled over on my side and looked out the window the woods were calling to me and just the breeze sweeping though the tree outside my window was making me antsy. I rolled onto my back and groaned why was my bed so uncomfortable all of a sudden.

My window creaked open making me jump from my bed with a growl and hid  behind one my Japanese screens that sat in the corner of my room between the two widows. I peaked through the cracks of the screen as a leg was swung though the now wide open window once the guy -had to be a guy cause no chick I've seen had awesome biceps- had gotten all the way into my room I pounced on him growling as I did, I landed on his back making him fall face first onto the floor with a thump and a grunt, I sat on his back and pushed his shoulders down so he couldn't get up.

"Who are you?" I demanded my face dangerously close to his neck "tell me or I'll rip your throat out with my teeth" I was about to follow through with my threat when he was suddenly above me he braced his arms either side of my head.

He lead forward and ran his teeth over my earlobe making me shiver "I might have to steal that line from you Frey" his voice rumbled through his chest which vibrated through mine.

"What is going on in here" my dad's voice shouted from the doorway as my light turned on to reveal my dad and mum both of them sporting horrible bed head which made me bite back my laughter. I glanced at the guy who was on top of me and stifled a laugh, Derek was watching my dad with wide eyes as if my sweet, kind and caring dad was going to pounce on him and eat him alive

"Oh never mind" mum mumbled as heat spread to her cheeks when she saw that Derek's face was really close to mine she turned grabbing my dad's arm and began to drag him out of my room before closing the door with a timid smile.

Laughing out loud I looked up at Derek who was still staring at the door with wide eyes "I've never seen him or my mum like that before" I grinned at Derek and snapped my fingers in front of his face making his attention come back to me.

"You gonna move or we gonna stay like this?" Not that I minded I thought blushing when he leaned closer to my neck.

"I need you to come with me somewhere" he mumbled brushing his lips against my neck, i wasn't sure if it was by accident or if he did it deliberately but it still made me shiver"Where?" I breathed as he got to his feet and pulled me up with him.

"Do you trust me?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"I guess" I said as he pulled me out of my bedroom window "You know my front door works right, I mean normal people use the front door, quite often" I chuckled as he jumped oput the window and landed safely on the ground.

"Come on don't be a baby, I'll catch you" He smirked as I looked down at him and rolled my eyes.

"Seriously I could die" I muttered tensing as I jumped out the window with closed eyes, strong arms wrapped around my waist and they pulled me into a hard chest and just because gravity is a heartless bitch my body weight pushed Derek to the ground with me on top of him "Are you regretting it yet?" I asked as his arms tightened around me so I was closer to him.

Looking into my eyes he smirked and glanced down at my lips "Not at all" he leaned closer to me as a nervous giggle escaped my lips."Can I get up now or are you comfy?" he shrugged and pressed his lips to mine, I really didn't expect the electricity running through my body as his soft lips moved on mine, he stopped kissing me and pulled away slowly. 

"Now you can get up" he released my hips, which he had been gripping with dear life.

"Oh I was planning to get up anyway" I grinned and reached out my hand to help him up "You gonna get up or just lay there like a creeper?"

Getting to his feet sadly without my help he began to walk to his car "Come on then"

Jogging after him I walked up to the passenger side and grabbed the door handle "Why are we going to see Scott now?" I wondered out loud when I pulled the door open.

"We are going to see Scott so I can threaten him not to play lacrosse on Saturday" he started the car as put my seat belt on.

 "When you say 'We' you really mean you right?" I asked as he sped away from my warm but uncomfortable bed.

"Why do you ask, afraid that he'll hate you if you do it?" he stopped the car outside Scott's house and got out.

"No" I got out and looked at Derek he was watching me with a raised eyebrow "Okay yes" I rolled my eyes and followed him as he climbed to Scott's open window "Idiot" I muttered quietly as we watched him Skype Stiles on his laptop.

The computer began to freeze as Derek and I silently climbed inside and stood behind him 'It looks like' Stiles wrote his frozen eyes glued to where Derek and I stood in the room.

Scott read what Stiles had written and began to hit the keyboard aggressively "What? It looks like what? Come on. Damn it. What?" Another written message popped up on the screen 'Two people are behind you' Derek leaped forward and slammed the laptop screen shut and grabbed Scott by the throat pulling him out of his swivel chair causing it to fall over.

"I saw you on the field" Derek growled menacingly as he slammed Scott into the wall that I was leaning against, Scott's horror filled eyes met my worried filled ones.

"Wha - what are you talking about?" Scott stuttered when Derek's hands pinned Scott's shoulders to the wall.

"You shifted in front of them! If they find out what you are, they find out about me." Derek growled and glanced at me with softer eyes "About all of us." His gaze turned back to Scott's "And then it's not just the hunters after us, it's everyone."

"But - They didn't see anything! I..s - swear, I –"

"And they won't! Because if you even try to play in that game on Saturday - I'm gonna kill you myself." He throw Scott to the floor and grabbed my hand and leaped out of the window we used to enter the room. We made our way to Derek's car when he pulled me to a stop and crushed his lips to mine, making him clam down instantly.

"Feeling better?" I asked when he buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"Much" he mumbled "I need you to do me a favor" he lifted his head and looked me in the eyes.

"What is it?" I asked he kissed me again and sighed.

"Make sure he talks to the Coach tomorrow and if he doesn't call me and tell me, okay?" I nodded as we kissed again.

__________________________________________________

I know I know this update is so late but it is close to Friday so that's the new chapter.

what do you guys think of Frey and Derek? I think they are adorable.

I'll be back next week Love ya's

~~ Katt