Chapter ~ 20 (Episode 6 part 1)

~6 years ago~

Pain shot though Frey's thigh when the hunters arrow pierced though the skin, screaming in pain she fell to the ground as her leg gave out. Fear was a wild eyed beast inside her, the hunters boots hit the ground as they celebrated the fact that they'd shot her.

"I got one I got one" the females voice reached Frey's ears, she could hear the women jump around and celebrate by giving a high five to her companion.

"Well done Kate" a gruff voice rumbled from in front of Frey's panic frozen body.

"She's only a young one" another males voice said as he came to crouch next to Frey who growled quietly at him.

"Oh shut up you" the women sneered kicking the arrow deeper into Frey's leg making her cry out in pain, tears leaked out of her eyes and her breathing became ragged.

"That's enough she's only a kid" he pushed Frey's hair out of her face and smiled at her "What's your name?" the man asked kindly pulling the arrow out of the muscle that was slowly trying to heal itself.

Frey's father voice shouted in her head not to tell the hunter her real name that way they won't find her family "Sigren" she mumbled "Sigren Stark" the man nodded and seemed to believe her, inwardly she sighed with relief at using one of her favourite Superheroes last name as her own, on the outside though she was a deer in the headlights, her eyes so wide they were probably bugging out of her head.

"Let's skin her" the women suggested pulling out a large hunters knife from it's sheath that sat on her upper right thigh, she began to twirl it between her fingers until it blurred into nothing but a flash of steel and black leather.

"That's enough Kate" the nice man shouted as he stood up with Frey in his arms "She's just a kid, she's about the same age as my Allison" the man mumbled walking away from the two pissed hunters.

~Present Day~

I woke with a silent scream as Chris Argent's face began to fade from my mind, that had happened years ago when I was only 11, how could it be Chris and his sister Kate though? I fought for control as the memory threatened to show its ugly ass head once more. Bile rose in my throat and I jumped out of bed and raced into my bathroom, throwing up the remains of my dinner I laid down and leaned the side of my head against the cold tiles of the floor.

"You okay?" a voice came from behind my still shaking form I could tell it was Finn from his voice but I'd never heard worry in it before.

"I'm fine" I replied releasing a shaky breath, I tried to get to my feet but my legs felt like jelly and my body weight was just holding me down.

"Need me to get mum or dad?" Finn asked stepping into my bathroom he handed me a bottle of water that he had probably been holding when he walked into my room.

"No" I rasped out past the lump in my throat, the memory was pushing itself into the forfront of my mind and I tried to fight it off.

"What about Derek?" Finn asked as he crouched down next to me he lifted my head very gently and gave me a sip of water from the bottle.

"He's busy" I mumbled after I swollowed the water he'd given me, my body felt like it was giving up on itself.

"I'll be right back" Finn mumbled placing my head back on the tiles he ran out of my room, well more like he stumbled out of my room, five minutes later mum and dad came running in with Finn leading them.

"Oh god" mum squeaked out past her hand, she ran to me with blurry eyes and held me tightly, the jarring movments making me want to throw up.

"Rika go get the car started, Finn wake up Mia and put her in the car okay?" dad looked at Finn who nodded and ran back out with mum, dad crouched down next to me and put his hand on my forehead "you're burning up" he looked into the toilet and sighed "Wolvesbane" flushing the toilet he scooped me into his arm and ran down the stairs with me in his arms.