tyrannise

tyrannise
/ˈtɪrənʌɪz/
verb: tyrannise
rule or treat (someone) despotically or cruelly

tyrannise/ˈtɪrənʌɪz/verb: tyranniserule or treat (someone) despotically or cruelly

Glendale, AZ
Sunday May 28th
Cheyenne Carson Cooper | Chi-cha

Cheyenne didn't make a sound as she sat on a wooden chair in the centre of the cellar.

The last two days had left her completely immobile and paralysed from the hip under, she was unable to move her legs due to the intense penetration she has received.

Just getting her into the current position she's in was a difficult task from her father and the uncles that decided to come for one last fuck.

Since the day of her death was announced her father had been fucking her more in the last two days than he ever has in his life. He woke up at 12am in the morning with his youngest daughter in his mind and the only thing that could relieve him was being inside her.

She didn't care though. She was going to be at peace soon. She was going to be free.

"I-I know it's a lot to ask." Cheyenne coughed awkwardly as her father stepped down the final step.

"spit it out Cheyenne." Her mother and sister and her favourite uncle on her mother's side and some other uncles all shortly appeared after him.

Cheyenne swallowed her spit before staring down at the cold cellar floor, "can I write some people letters please?" Cheyenne requested.

"how much paper do you need?" Phillip unexpectedly asked.

"J-just two." she stuttered as her father nodded.

"Cynthia go get that now. And some envelopes and a pen." Cynthia's mouth fell open as did her mothers.

"w-what? Papa you're sending me!" Cynthia gasped believing she must be mistaken.

"Did I fucking stutter! Go and get what I fucking told you to! Diane too, give the stuff to Yasuko and then don't come back!" Noticing how aggravated he was Cynthia ran with her trembling mother to get the requirements.

"Whilst they are gone Yasuko you are up first! Be quick, this will cost $250 seeing as though you are deducting away my time from fucking my little girl's pussy. Hurry! What are you just standing there for!" Yasuko is Diane's older brother. He'd always protect her. He knew what would happen behind closed doors and so he'd let her sleepover at his whenever she asked or wanted to.

Yasuko had no children however he was married to Cara, his girlfriend for just over a decade before he proposed five months ago. They wasted no time and got married just under two months later.