𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

It wasn't how King imagined he would spend his night. But then again, you don't exactly think about trying to capture a supernatural bounty hunter, in a hospital, while your brother's best friend's life is on the line when you wake up in the morning. No, no one did that, but that was just another day for the group.

The two Stilinski boys were camped out in a dark hospital room with Kira and Liam, their eyes scanning the many cameras they had hacked into on the two laptops they had gotten earlier that day. But, after a while of nothing happening, one of the cameras went blank.

"Is that supposed to look like that?" The blonde freshman voiced before Kingston had the chance to, pointing to the tiny box.

Stiles let out a soft huff of air. "No." He said. "No, it's not."

"Which camera is that?" The boy's younger brother asked pushing himself off of the wall he had been leaning against, ready for action.

"The roof." He answered before turning his head to look at the three supernatural creatures beside him. "Someone's gonna have to go check it out."

"On it." Kington stated.

At the same time as him, the kitsune stepped forwards. "I'll go."

"Whoa, whoa." Stiles exclaimed, sticking his arm out to stop the two from leaving. "This might not just be a malfunction."

"That's why I'm bringing this." Kira stated simply, pulling her sword out of seemingly nowhere. When the spastic boy's eyes drifted back to his brother, the sixteen year old merely smirked and flicked his wrist, his claws seeming to come out with ease; he'd been practicing.

Stiles didn't seem to have any more objections and allowed the two to rush out of the room, the younger beta hollering that he was coming before his sneakers were heard squeaking on the hospital floors. His actions were followed by the oldest boy's voice coming from the room they were just in.

"Okay," He yelled. "And you're all coming right back." His words were met with silence from the group. "Immediately." Still no answer came, which caused the boy to sigh, shaking his head slightly as he looked back at the laptops. "Kids."