𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

After leaving the McCall house, Kingston found himself in a slight daze as he drove aimlessly around the town. He really had no destination, he just drove. It calmed him in a way; just being able to cruse without having any distractions from his thoughts. And, oh, how they were going wild.

He kissed Liam. Something he never thought he'd do, considering the freshman doesn't seem like the type to be into guys like him. Or, well....guys.

And his eyes. How was it possible to have two different colored eyes? He thought it was cool, but he didn't think it was even something that could happen. He'd have to talk to Scott about it.

Stiles came to his mind as he thought of the tanned boy. His brother knew the big secret now, and he seemed to accept it pretty well, considering how long they had kept it from the spastic boy. Now all that was left was to tell his father, which he had no idea how to even bring up the subject. 'Hey dad. Brought you lunch. Oh yeah, Scott bit me and now I'm a werewolf with freaky marbled eyes. Here's your straw'. The brunette boy let out a sight at the thought.

King had no idea where he was going until he sighed at put his car into park along the curb. That curb just so happened to be located right in front of a certain beta's house. His green eyes traveled over the house, seeing a room on the upper floor with its light on. A darkened figure passed by it before reappearing a few seconds later.

It was then that the Stilinski's phone rang, a familiar name and contact popping up in the screen. He allowed a ghost of a smile to come to his face as he held the phone to his ear. "Hey..."

"King?" Liam's voice said softly from the other line, probably trying to not wake his parents. "Is that your car outside my house?"

The brunette chuckled lightly. "Maybe." He heard the boy on the other end laugh breathlessly. "Creepy, isn't it?"

"A little bit. Just hold on." With that said, the line in the other end went dead, leaving a soft humming coming through the phone.

It was only a few minutes later that the front door to the Dunbar residence opened and the blonde beta himself stepped out, shutting the door behind him before making his way through the lawn to the car parked by the sidewalk. He opened the already unlocked door and slipping inside, his jacket hanging loosely over his pajamas.

"Hey." He said, getting comfortable on the leather seats of the car.

"Hey." King said in reply.

"What are you doing here?" The boy asked curiously. "It's almost midnight."

The older boy shrugged. "I was at Scott's and didn't feel like going home. So, I was driving around and somehow ended up here." He admitted, looking at the boy next to him. "Just got lost in thought, I guess."

The car slowly lapses into silence, but it was comfortable as the two boys just sat in each other's presence. They each listened to the soothing and rhythmic sound of the other boy's heart beat. Well, at least King did.

"He knows." The brunette boy said suddenly, catching Liam off guard. He saw the other boy turn his head towards him, but he just kept his eyes forwards. "Stiles."

"And...what did he say?" The younger asked softly.

The Stilinski shrugged. "He wasn't...mad. Not necessarily." The boy admitted before he turned to look at the other. "He was just upset that I didn't tell him. Which makes sense. I mean, he's my brother; I tell him everything."

"He wasn't mad at Scott?" Liam asked, furrowing his brows in slight confusion.

"He was at first." Kingston said with a small smirk, which soon fell back into his blank look. "But once he found out why he did what he did, he was more relieved."

"Well, you should know by now that Stiles isn't afraid of werewolves." Liam joked, causing a small smile to appear on the older boy's face. "I mean, he had to deal with Scott. And that was before he knew what the hell was going on in Beacon Hills."

Kingston chuckled lightly, shaking his head as he faced out the windshield again. "You aren't wrong."

"When am I wrong about anything?" He sassed.

"Literally all the time." The older of the two joked back, causing both boys to laugh softly, falling back into silence after a few seconds.

Liam sighed softly, glancing back at his house quickly before turning to his friend. "I should get back in."

The Stilinski nodded, turning back to face the other boy. "Yeah, I should be getting home, too. Before my dad sends a deputy after me."

This caused a small smile to return to the blonde's lips. "Goodnight, King." He said before opening the passenger door.

"Night." He mumbled as the door closed. His green eyes followed the younger boy as he walked up the lawn and to his front door once more. Liam turned as he opened the door, giving his friend a small wave before disappearing into the house. The brunette boy sat for a moment before starting his car once again and driving off into the dark.