𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Kingston's gaze was locked on Garrett as he stood next to the bench. Scott had filled him in on everything, and now he didn't know what to expect from the presumed murderer. After all, it is supernaturals he's after; he could be planning anything.

The sophomore sighed deeply and rushed over to where he saw Scott sitting next to his sorta-girlfriend, Kira. He stuck his head in between the two juniors, his eyes still locked on Garrett. "Why aren't we making a move? I mean, he's right there."

"Because we don't know for sure if it's him." Scott told him, looking over at the brunette boy as the beta kneeled down, not wanting to stand anymore.

"So?" King said, furrowing his brows as he looked to the tan boy. "If it's not him, no harm done."

Kira looked at the younger boy with an incredulous expression. "You are exactly like Stiles."

The boy shrugged, looking up at the girl with a small smirk. "I try my best, sweetheart."

"Watch it." Scott said sternly, though he had a small smile on his face.

"Oh, don't worry, boss man." The sophomore said. "While I do go both ways, I prefer to curve, if you get what I'm saying." Seeing the boy's confused expression, the smirk fell off the curly haired boy's face. He shared an amazed look with Kira before turning back to the other werewolf. "I'm saying I prefer men, Scott."

He finally seemed to get it and his eyes widened slightly before he nodded. Before either could speak up, Stiles came rushing up to the bench, dropping his bag by the bleachers a little ways from away. He clutched his phone in his hand and wore a distressed look as he spoke. "Hey, dad." The boy said, catching his little brother's attention. "You're supposed to be here. Where the hell are you?"

"I'm leaving now." He heard his father reply over the other end of the phone. "And this conversation is not getting me there any quicker."

King watched as the spastic boy ended the call with his dad, sighing softly. The younger Stilinski hopped up and rushed over to his brother with a small and hopeful smile. "Is he coming? Where is he?"

"He's stuck still the station." Stiles told him slowly. "He doesn't know how long it's going to take. He got to cal Lydia and-"

"No, no, no." The younger boy was quick to object, his smile falling. "No, he's supposed to be here. He said he would be. I...I'm first line."

"He said he's going to try. But, hey," The boy placed his hands on his little brother's shoulders, looking at him sternly. "Don't let that distract you, okay? You go out there and you kick some prep school ass. Alright?"

King, laughing softly to himself, nodded. "Alright."

Stiles smiles and patted the boy's shoulders. "Thata boy."

☘︎︎

The youngest Stilinski had decided to join Liam and Mason where they stood a little ways from the players' bench. The blonde was glaring daggers at Brett, who was getting ready for the game.

"I don't care if he's a foot taller than me." He said, his voice low and bitter sounding. "I think I can take him."

Despite his words, neither of the other boys were really paying attention to what he was saying; they were too busy checking out the tall player on the other team as he stripped himself of his loose t-shirt.

"Mhmm." Mason said, his eyes not even glancing Liam's way. "Yeah."

The younger werewolf seemed to notice and turned around to look at his freshman friend. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What? Me?" He said, finally taking his eyes off the enemy player to look at his friend. "Agreeing with you. I'm being agreeable." After his words, his gaze returned to Brett. Meanwhile, the older boy's green eyes never wavered from the sight.

Liam took a few moments to look back and forth between the two boys and Brett, his brows furrowing slightly. "You think he's hot, don't you?"

"Yes." King said flatly.

At the exact same time as him, Mason seemed offended and said, "No!" The two boys shared a look before the younger of the two spoke again. "No, not at all. No way." He paused for a moment, watching Brett for a few seconds. "Maybe. Yeah, maybe a little."

"He wants to destroy me." The blonde spat out.

"I think you could definitely take him." The colored boy said confidently, looking at his friend. "And then give him to me." He saw the way his friend seemed irritated and sighed, lightly patting him on the shoulder. "No, just go out there and kick their smug, prep school asses."

As Mason turned and jogged up the bleachers, the two remaining boys looked at one another. King smirked at the younger and stood up straight from where he was leaning against the bleachers. "Ready to whoop some ass?"

Liam laughed softly, shaking his head at the boy's antics, before giving him one nod. "Yeah, let's go."