𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

The police cruiser rolled to a stop outside of Beacon Hills High School, the ignition cutting before the older man stepped out. His feet padded across the pavement as he weaved his way through the small crowd of workers, making his way closer and closer to the building.

He didn't get far before an all too familiar voice cut through the soft murmur of workers. "Sheriff!" The first called, causing the man to stop and turn, only to see Gabriel and Sebastian rushing towards him, worried expressions on their faces. "Sherff!"

"What are you boys doing here?" He asked as the two teenagers stopped in front of him.

"What's going on?" The black haired boy asked, ignoring the man's question. "Why are their people in hazmat suits?"

Noah sighed, knowing the boys were exactly like both of his sons; curious and stubborn. "I'm not sure yet. But, both of you, get out of here." They were about to interrupt when he spoke again. "I mean it. Go."

He didn't leave time for arguments as he turned and walked away from the two boys. His eyes scanned for anyone who looked to have authority and, after seeing a woman order a group of people inside, approached her.

"Excuse me," He said, gaining her attention. "Can anyone tell me what we're dealing with here?"

The woman, whose name was Doctor Wentz (or so it said on her name tag), sighed softly. "Hopefully a false alarm. The details provided have concerned us and your local health authorities enough to order a quarantine." She told the man. "We're going to need your help ensuring that no one gets in or out of the school."

Her words caused the Sheriff to sigh softly, his eyes drifting over to the brick building. "My sons are in there..."

"Is this gonna be a conflict?"

"Conflict? No." Noah said, his gaze returning to the doctor. "Stressful? Yeah." He sighed once more before standing up a little straighter. "All right. What happens now?"

☘︎︎

Inside the school, things weren't going so well for the youngest Stilinski. He sat on one of the desks, his head resting in his hands, trying desperately to block out the dozens of voices and noises hitting his ears all at once. His fingers entangled themselves in his hair as he tugged on the strand, trying anything in an attempt to distract him from his pain.

"Hey," Stiles said softly to his little brother, causing the boy to jump without looking up, his hands going to clutch at the desk beneath him. "Hey, hey. Chill out." The older boy paused. "You okay?"

Kingston shook his head slowly, his eyes squeezed shut. "No." He groaned out. "No, my head is pounding. Just...just make it stop. Shut it up."

"Shut what up?" Malia piped in, her brows furrowing as she heard the young beta's words.

"Everything." The sophomore boy groaned and lifted his head, looking the older girl in the eyes. Her eyes widened at what she saw, the same reaction coming from the older Stilinski, who stated to spaz out. "What?"

Stiles didn't answer, but instead slapped a hand over his brothers eyes and turned to face the alpha, who was standing near the door. "Uh...Scott." He said, drawing his best friend's attention. "We have a little problem."

The tanned boy furrowed his brows and stepped towards the group, standing beside the two brothers. "What's the problem?" His eyes drifted down to his beta, where the older of the two had moved his hand, showing Kingston's blue and yellow marbled wolf eyes to the alpha before Stiles' hand was covering them again.

"That, Scott." The older Stilinski sassed, drawing the tanned boy's eyes to his. "That's the problem."

"Uh..." Scott thought, quickly patting down his pockets for something. Anything. His eyebrows rose as he produced his hand from his pocket, a pair of black sunglasses in his grasp. He saw the look his best friend was giving him and just shrugged before slipping the accessory over the young beta's glowing eyes.

Reluctantly, King opened his eyes, the room around him a lot darker than he expected it to be. He watched as Stiles' tense body seemed to relax slightly before the older boy turned to the alpha. "We need to get him out of here before..." He glances sideways at his brother before showing off his teeth and mocking a bite, his teeth clacking together loudly.

Scott nodded as if he was in thought before he started to feel a weird sensation run throughout his body. A feeling he hadn't had in quite a long time. "Just, uh...give me a moment." He only took a few steps towards the door when he felt a hand on my shoulder.

The older Stilinski was there when he turned his head, a thoughtful look on his face. "Before you go..." He glanced over his shoulder at his little brother, who was in a quiet conversation with the two girls. He faced the tanned boy again with a curious gaze. "What's up with his eyes...?"

Scott, too, glanced at the boy before back to his best friend. "I'm not sure. But, I promise, we'll ask Deaton as soon as we can." And, with that said, the alpha excused himself and made his way out of the classroom.