NO PROMISES

Finally, after standing for 30 minutes Big Boss put an end to this brief meeting. When some people veil their faces, that's a sign that their moment together with Big Boss has ended. Instead I'm the first people to vigorously approach the door. Want to immediately touch the doorknob and then quickly get out of the air like prisoners who are about to get out of prison.

"Okay, that's all. Thank you for welcome me as this is my comeback. Next time there's no need to do something like that. I just want to work comfortably. Let's do what's best for this company", Big Boss ended with a smile and then returned to his throne.

When my footsteps approached the door, at that moment I heard someone calling my name "Kim So Hyun-ssi? Can I have a moment?".

*heartbeat stopped*

The heart's intention is to be free, but reality is always the opposite of dreams. I stepped my feet unsteadily towards the table. Trying to put on as calm an expression as possible.

"Sohyun-ah, what are you doing here?", Just put his cell phone on the table then looked at me with an intimidating gaze.

"Working", I replied avoiding his eyes.

That same gaze was my weakness. Yes, that was back then. That's why I always melt when Taehyung looks at me exactly like this guy in front of me did. Just say that I am rude to my boss for talking while not looking at him directly, but this is only for the sake of us. Or is it just for my own?

He laughed at my answer, "You still can't forget me?", Smiling smirk.

"Jeon Jungkook !!", I snapped.

Jungkook instead closed his eyes with a smile, "Ah, it's been a long time since I heard that voice calling my name. Please repeating it one more time, but please with a different tone. The one just now was too harsh", he said.

Folded my hands in front of my chest, "Sorry Jungkook-ssi, if you call me just to waste my time. I better to go because I still have a lot of business", I said goodbye.

"Why so hurry? Don't you need this?", Showing my runway proposal that I put out Friday night before leaving the office at his desk.

Yes, I put down my runway proposal that night. But never thought that the one who would see for the first time was Jungkook, because previously that position was occupied by Director Kim Woo Bin. But today the world suddenly seemed to spin very fast. Not on the earth's rotation in general. My fate seemed to be played. I feel like I just fell after knowing the reality in front of me right now.

Turning around, looking at my proposal on his desk. Without want to wasting time, Jungkook immediately signed his autograph and just handed it back to me.

"Just go make your RUNWAY fast, I have already signed it", he told me in casually way.

Not believing what I just saw, it felt like I wanted to scream very loudly but my body froze instantly. Even just to step up to his desk and take the proposal out of his hands. I just speechless.