MY OASIS

KSH RUNWAY. 10.00 AM.

The room was filled with invited guests. I am one of the luckiest fashion designers ever. 

The place is lent for free, the main model who will demonstrate the clothes I design is model number 1 in Korea. He is my husband, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung brought his special team as an additional model in my runway this morning, totaling 10 handsome young men whom he trusted. Some of the invited guests were guests who were invited exclusively by Taehyung.

Besides being handsome, my husband is very good at socializing. He has social capital to support the success of my show today. Important people from various backgrounds attended, such as some of the top model acquaintances who are friendly with Taehyung, the owner of VOGUE magazine who really adores Taehyung, some artist relatives who know Taehyung and some investors who have invested because of Kim Taehyung's skills which are predicted to start. Kim Taehyung who gonna be a world domination Model. He'll go International as soon as possible.

Really. I hold back tears to see my husband is very supportive of what I do. During the 3 years of marrying him, this is the moment that makes me feel the most touching to be his wife of a Model Kim.

 During the 3 years of marrying him, this is the moment that makes me feel the most touching to be his wife of a Model Kim

After my runway show is over. Lots of people approached me. The average congratulations and pleasantries praised the success of today's runway event.

"Miss Kim So Hyun? I'm the editor of K-WAVE magazine", she gave me her business card.

I smiled kindly and took her business card, "Ah. Yes. I am Kim So Hyun".

"I am interested in your portfolio. If you wish to fill in the exclusive column of this year's WINTER issue of the magazine. Please contact me", a middle-aged woman who smiled warmly at me.

"Thank you. I already decide now. I will accept the offer", I spontaneously just like that.

The woman in front of me was surprised by my answer, "Wow. So happy to see your enthusiasm, Miss Kim So Hyun. Then I will immediately send the work contract. Good luck then", she stretched out her hand to me.

I immediately shook her hand, "Yes. I'll wait for the contract. Thank you".

After the conversation between us is over.

My shoulder felt a small pat.

"Sohyun-ssi? Can I have a moment? I'm from the DISPATCH media", a woman who looks like she will tease me with all kinds of questions.

Who doesn't know this media. I was still silent as she still continued her question to me.

"How do you get Model Kim to be the main model on your first runway? For an amateur fashion designer like you, how much does Model Kim's fee? Do you have a personal relationship with Model Kim? If so, are you only using Model Kim? Can you explain Kim So Hyun-ssi? ", With her strange look on my face that I wanted to slap her face already.