SECRET

"Yoojung-ah, Appa and Eomma just called. This weekend, we were told to stay there. Is that okay, right?", Jungkook dragged the chair of one of the dining tables.

Yoojung, who is still busy preparing breakfast, smiled and answered "Yes Oppa. Of course", giving Jungkook his glass of milk.

"How is the school? Are you feel comfy with that?", While drinking his favorite banana milk.

"Quite comfortable Oppa. I think I will enjoy it for a long time", a smile was clearly visible on Yoojung's lips.

"Good. As long as it makes you happy. I will only support you, Yoo", Jungkook still paid attention to his wife who was still cleaning his kitchen.

"Yoojung-ah .. sit beside me. Let's have breakfast together", he asked.

Even though they always had breakfast together every morning, it feels like Jungkook is eating breakfast alone. How could he not, Yoojung would only look busy in the kitchen and then prepare breakfast for him. While Jungkook was enjoying his breakfast, Yoojung was still busy cleaning the kitchen. Until her husband finishes breakfast, she will immediately clean up everything. Then Yoojung finally has breakfast. Sometimes Yoojung only had time to drink milk and then went to work. That's what caused Yoojung to quit her job 3 years ago while in America.

"After cleaning this Oppa", Yoojung still continued cleaning the stove area.

"Yoojung-ah, you don't want the incident 3 years ago to happen again, do you?", A question that made Yoojung suddenly stop her activities and turn to her husband.

Yoojung took off her apron and came closer to Jungkook, took the food on her plate "Sorry Oppa", smiled at Jungkook.

"Good girl", while stroking his wife's hair.

Jungkook remembered what happened 3 years ago.

FLASHBACK

"Yoojung-ah ???? Sorry I just got here. Where does it hurt ??", Jungkook looked worried holding his wife's hand and saw Yoojung's face which was covered in sweat enduring the pain.

"Sorry Oppa, I made you worry. You don't need to leave the office. I'm fine here there are lots of nurses and doctors who will take care of me", smiled at her husband Jungkook with a slightly worn look because he was running over to his wife.

"Tell me what the doctor said?", Jungkook leaned his face towards Yoojung.

"Only colitis should be operated immediately," replied Yoojung weakly.

Suddenly the nurse came in and said that the operation would be going on soon. The nurses immediately pulled Yoojung's bed to enter the operating room "Mr. Jungkook, Doctor Park wants to see you"

Jungkook held his wife's hand, "I'll be waiting for you here. Hope the operation goes well", kissed her forehead and let go of Yoojung's hand.

Jungkook walked towards the room and opened the door after knocking.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi? I am Doctor Park who will handle your wife", said one of the men in a white coat.

Jungkook bent down and shook the hand of the man in front of him, "Yes Doctor, I am the husband of patient Kim Yoojung".

"Mrs. Kim Yoojung will undergo surgery to remove her colon because of a leak caused by the swelling. So this operation is the only solution so that unwanted things do not happen in the future," he explained.

"Fine Doctor, please do your best for my wife", he pleaded.

"But there is something you need to know before I'm gonna operate Mrs. Yoojung. Before it was known that the main problem was a colon infection. The obstetrician did a thorough ultrasound because Madame Yoojung is married and in her productive age. The obstetrician saw a slight problem on the reproductive organs of Madame Yoojung. That's why I told you at the beginning so that there won't be any problems when I do this operation ", frowned while waiting for Jungkook's response who looked a little confused.