REALLY REALLY

Press before reading
ENJOY DOUBLE UP !
----------------------

Taehyung squeezed my body with his body. Part of my upper back feels the cold snow sticking to the rocks where my body is currently leaning.

"Tae....."

"Hmmmm?", still kissing the edges of my ears.

"You ... don't ... think about doing it here, right Tae?"

"So what, Hyun?"

"NO. This place is too open Tae"

Taehyung laughs in between the sensual activities he puts on my body.

"Hyun .. the only ones who can see what we are doing are rocks, plants and animals such as insects", he laughed at me.

My pouty lips made him even more irritated.

"Let me do the foreplay here. The execution will be done later in the inside room darling. How?"

Taehyung's foreplay or warm-up always works on my body. My husband is very good at games in bed. But isn't it not in bed this time? But in the water, will he prove to be the greatest in mastering this game in all fields?

Not needing my approval, Taehyung continued his movements again. As his lips further traced the parts that aroused a tingling sensation that I can't explain. It was then that both of his hands wandered over to find the hook he wanted so badly to remove. Feeling behind my back to find the hook in question. Then just take it off. Something black that had been on my body is now floating on the water and walking in the middle away from our bodies.

Every touch Taehyung gives, gives a special sensation to every part of my body. Doing this in other parts of the world and in an open place like this. Never crossed my mind at all.

-------------

When it was almost evening in Japan, it was still early enough in London to start an activity.

Jungkook and Yoojung walked around the outskirts of the city while enjoying the slightly shining sun

Jungkook and Yoojung walked around the outskirts of the city while enjoying the slightly shining sun. Walk hand in hand.

"Yoo, tonight we'll spend some time somewhere"

"Where's that, Oppa?"

"Interactive Resorts. Skiing, how?"

"Great idea Oppa"

Jungkook just smiled.

"Oppa..."

"Hmmm?", Jungkook turned to see his wife.

"I know about the London's project"

"How do you know, Yoo?", Jungkook tried to cover his nervousness.

Jungkook hasn't told his wife about that. Because waiting for how Sohyun's decision. But it turns out that his wife already found out about it before Jungkook intended to tell her.