GIVE ME EVERYTHING

Press before reading
----------------------

The sexy woman in front of Taehyung right now really makes Taehyung die of nerves.

"Like what i said, Bae ..." she whispered in Taehyung's ear.

The booming music that filled Taehyung's eardrums made him have to scream a little and get closer to the woman in front of him while talking.

"Sorry, please step aside for a moment!"

"If you approach them and make a scene here. I will also make trouble for Bae, tell your wife about us," her fingers gently stroked Taehyung's cheeks.

Suddenly, Taehyung's eyes stared intently at the sexy woman in front of him who kept teasing him with her spoiled voice and sensual touch

Again, Taehyung is faced with a quite difficult choice. His eyes were already burning hot with jealousy at the sight of Jungkook who was increasingly seen kissing me in one corner of the dance floor.

But this bitch in front of him, was not an excuse that could be taken for granted. This woman will do whatever she wants. Just because she is so powerful?

SHIT !!

In the end Taehyung could only glance sarcastically at the woman he used to respect so much "I'm not doing this because of me or because of you. But I'm doing this because of my wife!", Turning around with clenched fists and emotions that have welled up in his chest.

Taehyung is still thinking about my career, if he follows his ego tonight. Then my career, reputation and my name will be at stake. All will surely be destroyed in one night. His thoughts are very confused right now making him leave Yoojung just like that. Immediately leave the place of damnation, he thought.

The night was quite cold, suddenly a drop of water rolled down Taehyung's cheek, who was still walking in the middle of the sparkling city lights. His hand rubbed his cold cheek. How foolish he was to only wear thin clothes in such cold weather like tonight.

Taehyung didn't feel cold in his body when he left his house earlier, it's clear. Only the heat in his heart controlled his body earlier. He deliberately did not bring a vehicle because it would be safer to drive using a taxi, he thought.

"Taehyung-ssi", called Yoojung with a little run after Taehyung who was still walking unsteadily.

"Taehyung-ssi!", Yoojung touched Taehyung's back.

Then Taehyung looked back, where he saw Yoojung who had run out of breath. "Why are you even chasing me? You should be there dragging your husband!", He snapped at Yoojung.

"Why did you just leave me Taehyung-ssi ?! You know I can't do that alone. If you don't even dare to do it, how about me ??"

"I'm not afraid. It's just that I couldn't do it earlier !! Argh ..." Taehyung kicked in the trash can on the side of the road.