MOON

The door opened and revealed a very familiar figure.

"Eomma", I said while staring in disbelief at my mother who also looked surprised to see a man but not Taehyung her son-in-law.

It turned out that it was not my husband, but my own mother who came. Is this scenario a better one?

Jungkook quickly greeted "Good Morning, Sohyun's Eomma", bowing his body.

My mom just smiled awkwardly in return of Jungkook's greeting.

Then I introduce Jungkook to her, "Eomma, this is Director Joen, the head of the company where I work".

"Then I will leave first. Kim So Hyun-ssi, don't forget the files I gave you earlier", he said.

"Yes, Director", I replied.

When Jungkook already left, Mom looked at me sharply "He's Joen Jungkook, your ex boyfriend, right ??".

Honestly i was so surprised, how did Eomma knew about him. Even though during my 7 years relationship with Jungkook, I never introduced him to anyone. Even to Eomma. The only boy I introduced to my family was Taehyung. Yes, because at that time he wanted to propose to me.

Likewise, I have never known Jungkook's family as long as I was being his lover. We both agreed that we would not introduce each of our families until the stage of marriage. And sure enough, it turns out that our destiny did not reach the stage of a marriage.

Our relationship turned out to just end in year of 7th.

"How do you know?", I asked while helping to remove her coat and hang in the corner of the living room.

"You always questioning a mother's instincts", walked over to the dining table.

I'm speechless.

"You should never let enter a man other than your husband Sohyun-ah. I don't want anything happen in the future. You understand that?", Staring at me while taking some cooking utensils.

"Yes, Eomma. He's my boss. He just stopped by to give me a proposal", I was providing a defense.

"Because it all starts with opening a door. The third person will not be able to enter if no one opens the door. Whether it's the door of the house or the door of the heart", my mother's advice immediately slapped me hard.

 Whether it's the door of the house or the door of the heart", my mother's advice immediately slapped me hard

DEG! *my heart beats*

My Mom is indeed someone I really admire. She has been a single parent since 20 years ago. My brother and I lost the figure of a father. I don't know what my mother's heart is made of, but she is very strong.

My Mom is one of the reasons why I am as ambitious as I am today. I want to make my mother and brother happy with the success that I have achieved by myself. With my efforts. With my hard work. Even though Taehyung loved my family as much as he loved his own family.