HEADING HOME

My alarm goes off. At exactly 06.00. It turned out that I fell asleep on the study sofa. Trying to gather my consciousness. I headed for the kitchen, intending to make breakfast for Taehyung.

I am rarely in my own kitchen, because I have been busy all this time. But today I took the time to busy myself in the kitchen. Just because I wanted to make something for my husband. Makes kimchi fried rice and hot chocolate milk as his favorite.

Looking for the easiest kimchi fried rice recipe on the search site. Follow the recipe step by step that I read. The movement that was slightly stiff made my hand hit by the heat of the frying pan which accidentally touched the back of my palm.

"Ouch ...", while blowing my skin that began to turn red.

I turned on the tap water in the sink, put my hand on the running water to cool the burning sensation on my skin.

I continue to fry the rice that is still in the frying pan. I tasted and put on 2 plates. Setting the dining table and tidying it. I saw that the time was 07.00 in the morning.

When I wanted to remove the apron from my body, that's when I heard the sound of the doorbell. I wondered who was visiting so early.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, I turned my gaze to the guest room below.

"Tae? Why did you come out of there?"

"Last night I slept here. It's easier for me", walked closer to the door "Let me open it. That's Hoseok Hyung", past me with a slightly dragged footsteps.

I watched Taehyung walk, honestly it tormented me when I saw him. He had to drag one of his legs with a rather heavy step.

"Morning Sohyun-ssi", says Hoseok to me.

"Morning Hoseok-ssi," I replied.

"Hyung, help me carry him", coded Hoseok to follow him to the guest room.

I'm still silent, not aware of something. Sitting back at the dining table drinking my apple juice. Then I saw ...

Hoseok carried Taehyung's big suitcase out of the guest room. The suitcase that hasn't been seen for a long time. The suitcase that Taehyung usually brings when traveling is quite long. His official trip if there is a photo shoot abroad.

"You go first Hyung. I'll follow you later", Taehyung ordered.

"Yes yes. Take your time", pushed the big suitcase and then saw me "Sohyun-ssi, see you later", waved at me. I just smiled mixed with confusion.

"Where are you going Tae?", With my innocent face.

Tae approached me, holding my shoulders "Hyun ... I'm going to America", he said in a tone I barely heard.

"What?"

"Papa asked me for my treatment in America for 2 weeks Hyun"

"Suddenly?"

"I've been thinking about this all night, Hyun. It seems like this is best option for now. I want to try everything ways"

"Without a discussion with me?"

"You must support my decision, right Hyun? I want to hurry back to work"

"But Tae ...."

"Do you want me to take it to you Mother? Better than you are here alone"

"No need Tae"

"Are you sure Hyun?"

"Yes"

"I'll go first. I'll definitely keep you updated when I get there", his gaze deep in my eyes.