CAN'T YOU SEE ME?

Press before reading
----------------------

Too afraid to see the reality. So I closed my eyes and got ready to face the worst situation I was in because of this damn ex, Jeon Jungkook. I closed my eyes that's when I felt a kiss on my left cheek.

Cup 💋

Jungkook's hand on my shoulder fell off after I guess the kiss that wet my cheek. He pushed the mirror in front of me with a touch of his hand. Instantly the mirror turned to the right, and Jungkook's body easily passed the room behind the rotating magic mirror.

Can you imagine?

The way the mirror works in the fitting room is like this.

So, there are two interconnected booths separated by a mirror that can be rotated automatically

So, there are two interconnected booths separated by a mirror that can be rotated automatically. What is the point? Model booths like this are especially useful when RUNWAY. So 2 models will be very easy to change positions, when changing clothes and put accessories simultaneously in two different booths at one time.

Surprised by what I just saw. It all happened so fast. Like magic.

The voice from behind the thick cloth made me wake up.

"Hyun?"

I opened the thick cloth and saw my husband's face to confirm whether it was really me or not who was in the room.

"You haven't finished Hyun? Alright. I'll just use the other room"

Instantly my hand pulled him into the same room as me.

"Just go change here, Tae. I'll take your clothes. You wait here, okay?"

Now, turn of Tae's hand that held my body, "I'll help you". His hand closed the zipper of my back dress which was still open until it was closed perfectly. Then hugged my body from behind.

"Tae ... someone will see us. Dont be like this", holding his hand and turning to his face which rests on my right shoulder.

Feel like de javu. A few minutes ago, I was in the same position. It's just that the subject is different. Different people, different touch. Different sensations that I feel. Why does it feel like being married with 2 husbands? Argh! I hate these dirty thoughts.

"Hyun .... is there anything I have to worry about about your Joen Jungkook as Big Boss?"

"What do you mean, Tae?", I hid my nervousness.

"It's just ... I feel familiar with him. Besides he's your boss, is he one of your friends?"

"Tae ...", I tried to divert the question.

"If He wasn't your friend, was He someone in your past?"

BOOM! Very precise guess.

I did not answer clearly, but I did not deny it either. Asking back is the best of my way.