SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART

Press before reading
----------------------

Jungkook who suddenly stood up made me surprised. Followed his gaze towards the outside of the cafe, but I couldn't find anything out there.

"Why are you standing up all of a sudden?"

Jungkook didn't answer my question, instead he said 2 words which made me surprised too.

"Appa... Eomma..."

I looked back and saw the two figures that Jungkook was referring to. Instantly, I straightened my body and bowed my head. Confused what to do. But what I'm confused about. We didn't do anything.

Jungkook tried to save the situation.

"Appa Eomma, why are you here? Please, have a seat," Jungkook invited his parents to sit down. Then he switches beside me, making me shift a little.

Jungkook's parents finally sat in front of us, "Appa Eomma, I already ordered a warm herbal tea".

Both of them just nodded. After the cafe waiter wrote down additional orders for Jungkook's parents. That's when Jungkook Appa's voice started to be heard.

"You don't work Jungkook-ah?"

"I'm working Appa. We just met a client here", he lied "Ah yes, Appa Oemma this is my colleague".

The attention of the two turned to me.

"Good afternoon Mr. Joen and Mrs. Joen. I am Kim Sohyun. JJK Company's employees", trying to be as polite as possible, bowed my head to them.

"Kim So Hyun?", Jungkook's mother looked at me with a friendly smile.

"Yes, Mrs. Joen?"

"You are so beautiful. Are you a model from our company?"

"Not madam, I am just a designer"

"Ahh .. no doubt, you're so stylish. Are you married?"

"Yes Madame, I am married"

"Aigooo ... surely your husband is very happy to have a beautiful wife like you Sohyun-ssi"

"Oemma, her husband is Model Kim. Oemma's favorite model!" Jungkook interrupted in the middle of my conversation with his mother.

A statement that surprised me enough and made her mother endure her embarrassment in front of us all.

"Mo... Model Kim?? Kim Taehyung-ssi??"

Jungkook nodded with a smile, "Appa, look! Oemma was shining with the name of another man who became the husband of my co-worker. Aishhh"

His mother immediately hit his clutch on his son's head "Jungkook-ah! Tch .."

His mother looks cheerful and friendly. Very different from his father who had been staring at me coldly. Repeatedly avoiding his sharp gaze, is there something wrong with me. This is the first time I have met them.

Pathetic, really. I never met them when having a love with their son for 7 years. However, like a fate that was never thought of. Now I met them, when Jungkook and I were both married.

"Appa, Eomma. We have to go back to the office", he said goodbye.

"Goodbye, Mr Joen and Mrs Joen", I bowed to the two of them.

"Yes. You guys be careful", Jungkook's mother smiled at me.

"Jungkook-ah, don't let your wife take the bus all the time. Take her and pick her up as long as you can. Your job is flexible," the father ordered Jungkook suddenly.