LONELY VOYAGE

Press before reading
----------------------

Who would have thought that these footsteps led me to one of the bedroom doors. Yes, the room door that will bring another story to the destiny of my life later. A life's destiny that I decided with a hot head, no longer with a cold head.

I taped the card that was in my hand on one of the doors of a luxury hotel room located in the city center. After the door sensor rang, then I grabbed the door handle to open it. When the door opened, I found Jungkook standing leaning against one of the tables right towards the door. So that our two eyes stare at each other.

As if welcoming my arrival with a distinctive gaze.

He looked at me in disbelief, making my steps a little doubtful and stopped

He looked at me in disbelief, making my steps a little doubtful and stopped. But when he smiled with his hands in his pockets. That's when I steady my pace, leaving the door that closed itself behind me.

Dropping the hotel card along with the long black clutch that I took to the floor just like that. While continuing to look at Jungkook who smiled grinning at me. I unbuttoned the brown coat I was wearing. Let her fall to the floor and step back closer to the man who was glaring at me. When right in front of him, then he straightened his body and gently brushed my long hair with his soft caress.

"Turns out you came Hyun", touched my shoulder then kissed my right cheek.

"What are they doing like this too, Kook?"

Jungkook just smiled, held my chin and pressed his lips against mine

Jungkook just smiled, held my chin and pressed his lips against mine. I pushed his body, staring at his eyes that seemed to be begging me to immediately continue his activities that I was holding back.

"Do they also use feelings when doing it Kook?"

Jungkook smiled again "I don't know for sure about your husband and my wife. All you need to know, I will do this with feelings. Feel my feelings tonight Hyun", pulled my body back and crushed my lips with a ferocity like the characteristic of a Joen Jungkook.

This time my body rebelled in his tight embrace. I pushed his body until he fell on the bed. I took off my high heels. I pulled the ties in my hair and let my hair dangling so beautifully. Approaching Jungkook's body who was still staring at me.