WE FOUND LOVE

Press before reading
----------------------

Taehyung's eye beads moved right and left. Occasionally he wet his lips, which is what he usually does when he is nervous. Taehyung must immediately make a decision. Immediately.

"Sohyun-ah ......", he called.

Finally, the words also left his mouth. One name. Only one name should really come out of his mouth right?

Yes, who else if not me. His wife ... Kim So Hyun.

Instantly, Yoojung stopped his steps after hearing Taehyung's lips say my name. Quickly turned around. Yoojung looked quite shocked by the situation. Why didn't she realize this situation from the start. Is it because she was too focused on Taehyung all this time?

"Stupid", Yoojung said softly, stepping away before things got worse. Taehyung's eye briefly followed where Yoojung was walking.

"Tae .... what are you doing here?"

"Get some fresh air Hyun"

"While carrying flowers?", with my questioning gaze.

"Ah ... this ... for you", Taehyung gave it to me.

I emitted a happy smile from my face, took a bouquet of flowers from my husband's hand and smelled the fragrance which was still very fresh.

"Earlier a child selling on the side of the road. I pity him", he explained, covering his nervousness.

"How sweet you are", while continuing to kiss the flowers in my arms.

"Where are you going Hyun?", Taehyung ventured to ask.

"Oh right! I have to meet a client. Tae, don't go too far. Your leg will ....."

Taehyung touched my head "Yes. I know. See you at home later Hyun", wiped it on my hair.

I smiled to feel his touch "See you", while waving my hand at him.

Taehyung is still standing and smiling warmly at me as he walks farther and farther away.

After my departure, Taehyung looked for the figure of Yoojung who suddenly disappeared earlier. Walking and the net saw Yoojung leaning behind the bus stop. Taehyung walked over to her.

"I already promised to give it to you, right?" Taehyung gave a red rose which he took quietly without being caught earlier.

"Taehyung-ssi, how come?", Yoojung's astonished expression when she saw something in Taehyung's hand.

"Just take it. Shall we go now?"

Yoojung just smiled while carrying a red rose and saw Taehyung who walked a step ahead of her.

----------

Arriving at home, Yoojung went straight to her room. Putting a red rose that Taehyung gave her earlier on the edge of her big bed. Then head to the bathroom. From earlier she was smiling incessantly because she was so happy that finally after so long being able to watch the concert. Yoojung seemed to find her happiness again.

When she came out of the bathroom, still smiling happily, how shocked she was to see her husband on the side of the bed carrying a red rose which she placed on the bed earlier.

"Is this as your apology Yoo?", Jungkook smiled wryly looking at his wife while raising a flower in front of her face.

Yoojung was speechless, a split second of a confused face spread across her face. Yoojung just smiled at her husband.