HOME

"I'll pick you up at dawn, if that's so necessary. You just have to call Me, I'm your husband", he stroked my hair then kissed my palm.

I'm still touched by his sweet attitude. That's my Taehyung.

"Okay", I said with a smile.

We've been married for 3 years, Taehyung's sweetness is still the same since the beginning of our meeting. It only took 2 years of introduction and to know each other, then We finally decided to get married. I'm still busy with my sketch on the dining table, while waiting for Taehyung to finish his breakfast.

"What are you drawing Darling?", Taehyung glanced at my design book.

"Hm? This .....", I showed him "Is it good Tae?", I asked.

Taehyung smiled proudly, "Do I have to answer that? That's very good," he praised me

I smiled proudly to hear that, "I feel unsatisfied if I haven't shown it to you Tae before showing it to others", I chuckled.

"Yes, you've always done that for three years. When will they gonna be release?", He asked.

"Maybe this winter. It depends on Big Boss", I replied.

"Okay, I can't wait to wear it on the runway", he chirped.

"But Tae .... I can't afford to pay you. You're a TOP ...........", I stopped for a second.

"Yes, I'm your husband. I've been on hiatus for a few months just to wait for my wife's dress designs. I turned down several projects just to be on your runway Hyun", put on a pleading face as he looked at me.

Instantly melted with his gaze, "Then how much about your fee?", while leaning my face to him.

Taehyung smiled smirk, "Quite cheap. Give birth our baby Kim for me, please", he pleaded.

Back my face. The smile that crossed my lips suddenly faded slowly after hearing Taehyung's words.

I looked away and fell silent. As a woman, I still can't be said to be a perfect if I can't give a child for my little family. It's not that I don't want to, but ......

"Slow down Dear, let's try again", he cheered me on.

I smiled afterwards.

"Come on. I'll drop you off,", Taehyung took the car keys and walked to the basement parking lot. I take my bag then stepped following Taehyung.

----------------------

INCHEON AIRPORT AT 10.00 AM

Jungkook looked around and breathed the fresh air that he hadn't been breathing for a long time. Exactly 5 years ago he left Seoul. After he decided to get married.

 After he decided to get married