LOVE MYSELF

Press before reading
----------------------

A clap on his arm, made Taehyung just wake up from his reverie.

"Taehyung-ssi, why are people screaming ?? Did Korea just make a GOAL ??" asked Yoojung enthusiastically.

Hm? What?"

Taehyung, who was still trying to regain his consciousness, turned to look at the scoreboard. There was a score of 1 vs 0. Yes, recently Korea was able to break through the opponent's defense with a deadly kick from one of its proud players.

"Yess, 1 - 0", a happy smile appeared on Yoojung's face.

Unfortunately, Taehyung missed that moment. Now, he can only see from the big screen the replay of the seconds the goal occurred.

----------

"Noona, may I ask you something?", while sitting in the corner of the table.

"Go ahead"

"Is it true that the rumors I heard?"

"What rumor?"

"About you and Model Kim?"

The woman was still facing out the window of Jungkook's room.

"Why don't you ask the person directly. He's under your control now"

"Haha, it's not that easy, Noona. Model Kim wants to work with me just because his wife works here"

"His wife?"

"Don't tell me Noona doesn't know if Model Kim was married ??"

"I know, but since when did his wife work here ??", immediately the woman turned to Jungkook and walked over to him.

"Since I came back here. It hasn't been a year"

The woman grinned, took a seat and crossed her legs.

"Which one should I sign?" she asked, putting out her cigarette.

Jungkook took the file from his desk, walked over to the sofa in his room. Lay several sheets on the table.

"Thanks Noona. You're always there when this company needs you hehe"

The woman just smiled, then took her bag. Jungkook escorted the luxurious-looking woman out of the room. But his steps stopped when suddenly the woman in front of him stopped his steps and turned around to face him.

Bring her face closer to Jungkook then whisper "If you know about me and Model Kim. Save it for yourself Director Joen. Because I will also keep it for myself. About you and Model Kim's wife?", Squinting round eyes that made Jungkook gasp.

Opening the door to Jungkook's room, stepping out. Walking proudly, without looking right and left.

--------

I looked at the clock on my hand, it was 12.30 pm.

Knocked.. Knocked..

"Sohyun-ssi?"

Looks Tzuyu and Songkang stepping into my room.

"Come out for lunch. You never have lunch with us"

"Oh. Well, I have an appointment with a client at 2 o'clock. Then let's go"

"You are such a hard worker Sohyun-ssi", Songkang's gaze turns to my desk which is filled with my files and sketches.

I just smiled shyly when I saw my desk was very messy "Either hard worker or lazy", trying to get rid of some paper using both my hands and carrying the documents I needed along with my bag.