SUDDENLY

Press before reading
----------------------
ENJOY DOUBLE UPDATE

"Oops .. Sorry", the woman walked over to us.

I pulled my body away and said goodbye as soon as possible "Excuse me", my body bent over the two of them.

"Noona, what are you doing here?", Jungkook approached the woman who looked sexy.

She studied me from head to toe, then passed me proudly. From the looks of it, it seems like she is on the same level as Jungkook. Or even higher? I mean her hierarchy.

When my hand touched the doorknob, there was a voice from the woman "Model Kim, I heard he worked with you. Really?", Throwing her bag just like that on one of the chairs.

Right. She must be one of the top brass in the fashion world. She said my husband's name, she must have known Taehyung. Her face was a little familiar, and her voice was ... like I've heard.

For the first time, it felt like I wanted to linger in Jungkook's room. Usually I feel like I have to get out of this hot room right away, but this time ... I was really curious about what they were talking about. Errr!

----------

HOME. 11.14 P.M

The sensor light immediately came on when I stepped my foot into the living room.

"Where have you been, Hyun?"

Surprised when I heard Taehyung's voice sitting in the dark on our living room sofa, when the light came on then I could see his figure clearly staring at me.

"What are you doing there at late night, Tae? Let's sleep", ignoring his question.

"I asked, where did you go??"

"Dinner with office co-workers", turned my body towards him.

"Why didn't you tell me to pick you up Hyun? Have you forgotten to have a disabled husband like me?"

"Taehyung-ah, I don't want to argue. Tomorrow I still have to work. I'm tired"

"Jungkook who escorted you ??"

"Yes, because we still have business to meet with one of the ELLE magazine officials"

"Oh, yes?!"

"Tae, what's the matter with you ?!"

"What's the problem with you, Hyun!"

"What do you mean??"

"You've changed"

"Tae do you know ... I got a promotion, the director gave me a promotional offer. New position, new house, new salary but we have to move to London ..... I'm ...."