I LOVE YOU

Press before reading
----------------------

I hesitated to open the door. If that's my husband, why he pressed the bell?

Didn't Taehyung definitely think that I had fallen asleep already, because he himself told me not to wait for him.

But I still stepped closer, saw on the intercom screen that only a body could be seen filling the intercom screen.

In the end I just opened it ...

Stunned when I saw a scene like this....

Taehyung who looked embarrassed to see me opened the door

"Ah .. it turns out it's true You haven't slept, Hyun. Luckily what I did was not in vain", chuckled amused at his own behavior.

"What are you doing, Tae?"

"I LOVE YOU", he gave me a rose that was bitten from his mouth and then put his arm around my shoulder and pushed my body inside.

I took a rose that was given by my husband, then closed the door.

Taehyung's eyes fixed on the dining table, "You haven't eaten yet, Hyun?", He asked.

"Ah .. I'll tidy it up. You sleep first then", I said hurried to the dining table.

Taehyung instead pulled one of the dining table chairs, "I'm hungry. Let's eat"

"You haven't eaten Tae?"

"Not yet"

"Then what are you doing while you're outside? I thought you had already eat"

"Don't have a time. Hmmm this is quite delicious Hyun", he praised my cooking.

I smiled at the first compliment from my husband regarding my cooking. All the tiredness paid off just to hear the compliment from his mouth. Seeing him eat voraciously immediately made me feel full and happy. Even though I know the guarantee that the taste of my food will not be comparable to the dishes that are out there. But Taehyung still enjoyed it quite well.

Instantly I saw the clock hanging on the living room wall. The time was 10:35 p.m.

Even though I have thousands of questions right now, but I don't dare to say it ..

"Where have you been Tae?"

"Why did you just come home so late?"

"Did you just meet that bitch?"

.

Whereas in other places ..

The bitch opened the door. The spoiled smile she showed changed instantly when what she saw wasn't someone she expected. It was precisely a confused expression on her face at this time.