CRUSH

Press before reading
----------------------

"Hyun", the touch of Taehyung's hand on mine made me realize that all the bad things that happened were just my reverie.

"What's the matter? Why daydreaming? Go eat first, Hyun", said my husband.

"Ah .. yes. You too Tae"

So this is all my reverie? How long have I been daydreaming?

What happened to me? So that I couldn't distinguish which is fantasy, which is reality. It seems like over time I can go crazy if I have to deal with that man surnamed, Jeon.

The three of them seemed to be talking about something quite fun. Yes, the three of them reply to chat with each other. I've never seen my husband looks so comfortable with someone he didn't really know. Let's just say, the four of us met several times by accident. But We are certainly not close friends with each other or close relatives who always spend time together.

I also never had any intention of getting closer myself with them. Moreover bringing my husband closer to Jungkook, even though we are currently involved in a project. Yoojung looks like a woman who is more extroverted than me who is very introverted. Maybe that's why Yoojung mingles better with strangers like Taehyung, who is known to be quite good at building relationships.

As I said before, my husband's social capital is enough to help him wherever he is. Taehyung could hang out and mingle with anyone. It's just for work partners. But in personal life, Taehyung is just like me. Who will highly select certain people who can be trusted to call them close friends or friends.

"Sohyun-ssi, lately I'm wearing your design clothes. Some mothers at school are interested and want it", said Yoojung.

I suddenly felt the touch of my leg.

"Oh? Really, Yoojung-ssi?"Trying to hold back my expression, knowing what Jungkook was doing. Who else would do something crazy like this.

"Yes. They said they would buy it when it was marketed. If there is a bazaar, they will also come, they said"

Jungkook's moving feet down there. A leg that curls on my two legs. Hold my legs so I can't move freely.

"Yoojung-ssi, you're better than me. In terms being of product marketing", I said jokingly to cover up my nervousness.

Covered by a table with a white cloth dangling down. Increasingly make his legs free to do anything down there. Jungkook looked at me with a look like this ...

As much as possible I always avoid his death gaze

As much as possible I always avoid his death gaze. No, I will not be moved for the umpteenth time.

Come to your senses Kim So Hyun!

"Should I just resign and join the marketing team at JJK Company, Oppa?" Asked Yoojung, turning to her husband with a big smile.

Yoojung's words succeeded in making Jungkook stop his mischievous behavior at once. Jungkook immediately confirmed his seat position, "You only work for to fill leisure time", Jungkook holding his wife's hand while smiling at her.