WAR OF HORMONE

Press before reading
----------------------

Jungkook suddenly stopped his action, and turned his face back.Not like him, right?

Unusually He would just let me go?

Is it because this place is too open?

Honestly, it feels more miserable if Jungkook is so soft to me. Feels not so like himself.

"I save the kiss for another time. Suddenly I'm sleepy", Jungkook took my hand and placed it on his chest.

Yes, that's how Jungkook is, he always acts as he pleases.

I pulled my hand from him, but his grip on mine was much stronger. In the end I gave up, then closed my eyes.

-------------

Yoojung still put her finger on Taehyung's lips.

"Taehyung-ssi, you have popcorn on your lips", Yoojung took it and smiled.

"Ah, thanks", Taehyung cleaning his mouth with the palm of his hand.

The film has finished playing. Taehyung drove Yoojung home even though at first Yoojung refused because she could go home by bus.

When he got home, Taehyung leaned his body on the living room sofa and closed his eyes for a moment.

That's when Taehyung felt a touch on his lips. But still didn't make him open his eyes, he relaxed his mind even more. Very quickly he fell asleep and dreamed inside.

"Tae....."

Until a familiar voice brought himself to his senses instantly.

"Hyun?", Taehyung opened his eyes. Stay in the position of the head resting on the back of the sofa.

I immediately kissed his lips again, this time for longer and in the same position. I still stand behind him and bend my body to kiss him.

When I wanted to finish, Taehyung instead turned around and pulled my body onto the sofa into his arms. Make my body fall right on top of him.

"Did you just come home, Hyun?"

"Yes. I just came. Where are you from Tae?"

Taehyung was silent for a moment. His brain is required to think fast.

"Stopped by the agency to meet Hoseok Hyung, ended up chatting there with several partners"

Taehyung has to lie, right?

Yoojung told him to keep the candle light dinner plans as a secret with their respective partners. That's the reason why Taehyung lied to Sohyun.

Well, hopefully that's the only reason why Taehyung lied.

I put my hands on the chest of my husband, lay my head on it while playing my feet on his feet.

"You're tired Hyun? Let's sleep", Taehyung stroked my hair.

I shook my head, "This is recharging," a habit to do when I feel tired. My husband's body will be the best support "Are you sleepy Tae?", I asked.

"I was sleepy at first, but you even woke my junior down there"

"I'm day-off for tomorrow"

"Is that code?"

My forehead creased, "Code?"

"10 rounds huh?"

"Tch", I looked away.

"Come on Hyun. It's been a while", Taehyung pulled the tip of my chin.