TAKE AWAY

Press before reading
----------------------

FLASHBACK

When I got home, Taehyung walked ahead of me.

I opened the door knob of the room, saw my husband who sat with an intimidating gaze.

"Which one is hurts Tae?", My hand held his forehead.

"My heart?"

My lips smirked after hearing that. I walked to the dressing table, took off my jewelry and changed clothes in front of him as if nothing had happened.

I glanced at my husband in the mirror. Very strange, he did not look at me at all. Something bad must be happening to his heart and mind. Until something I did didn't even attract his attention. His wife changed clothes in front of him, he did not turn around at all.

"What happened with you,Tae?"

"Don't like seeing you with other men"

"Jealous? Hehe. I like it when you are jealous of me, Tae", I sat beside him. Put my hand on his chest. Gently rubbing it while resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hyun, be honest with me. You and Jungkook really there's nothing between you two ??"

"So this is still the case this afternoon? I told you Tae, he's my boss. So naturally he was with me when I signed the contract this afternoon"

"It's not just a matter of this afternoon Hyun. His attitude towards you ....."

"You accuse me of having an affair with my boss?"

"Just my hypothesis, Hyun"

"Why are you accusing me of cheating on him now, Tae? After we nearly 4 years we got married"

"Because only now my wife dared to look sexy in front of many people. That's not my Sohyun"

"Then what is your Sohyun looks like?"

"My Sohyun never argued back her husband"

"My Taehyung also never criticized his wife's clothes. Ah! Is it because he was too busy with his work? So he doesn't care like nowadays"

"Oh, so because I don't work as Model Kim anymore. So you can just touch, hug and splash with other men like at the party earlier. Like that, Hyun ?!"

"Were you not like that back then, Tae?"

"Kim So Hyun! Your husband has never touched a woman other than his wife. After all, since when did your job require physical touch with the opposite sex?"

I glanced sarcastically "Then how about that BAE bitch !!", I said to myself.

"All I do is just greet them. That too is what is discussed about work"

"Since when my wife become a highly social person? When she used to be at the very least interested when I invited to any event"

"So you don't like my changing now Tae?"

"In the past, maybe YES. But for now, maybe NOT"

"This is a good change for me, right Tae? From an introvert to learning to be an extrovert like yourself"

"And now I'm the opposite of you. I turned into an introverted figure, and you are embarrassed because the Model Kim has disappeared from circulation, right Hyun?"