GOOD BY MY LOVE

Press before reading
----------------------

7 MONTHS LATER

"Hyun, here we are. Come on"

"Yes, Kook, wait for a moment", looking for my cellphone that I somehow put it where.

Jungkook offered his hand as my support when getting out of the car. Wait quite patiently and carefully.

Stepping together to meet someone I have been seeing frequently in the past few months.

"Sohyun-ssi, you already here?"

"Yes, Doctor Song. In accordance with the schedule, right?"

"Ah yes, you're right. This is the control schedule right. Come on in."

I smiled and nodded at Jungkook.

Doctor Song told me to lie down, do the usual checkups she's been doing for me these past few months. I am very grateful to be able to meet a Doctor as good and beautiful as she is. If only she wasn't married, I would have introduced her to Kim Minjae Oppa.

"Sohyun-ssi, your son is very active. Look"

I shed tears as I watched the movements on the 4D ultrasound screen. Where my first son was actively moving, sometimes covering his face as if he knew that he was currently being seen by myself and Doctor Song.

"His currently weighs 3.3 pounds with a length of 38.7 cm. His nose is very sharp. Look at him smiling. Let me capture it," Doctor Song pressed the button on the sophisticated ultrasound device in front of him and immediately the machine pulled out a thin black object. Ultrasound photo print results.

"Look, he just smile right", gave me the result.

I wiped tears of emotion on my face, smiled when I saw the results of the photos provided by Doctor Song. When about to get off the examination bed, Jungkook swiftly helped support my body. Supporting my body until I sat back down in front of Doctor Song.

"Sohyun-ssi, your son's condition is very healthy. Continue to take the vitamins I gave you. Control again next month. I really can't wait to see your son in two months. Really fast isn't it?", While writing a recipe for myself.

"Yes Doc, it feels like I just met the Doctor yesterday"

"Your son must be very handsome", Doctor Song glanced at Jungkook with a smile.

I glanced at Jungkook, and smiled when he saw his expression.