STEAL MY GIRL

Press before reading
----------------------

This weekend I held a bazaar in one of the malls with the JJK Company's Marketing Team. Why should the weekend? Yes, because .... The mall will be full of people just to spend time on the weekend. When other people spend leisure time with their partners, their small family or their friends and friends. I'm here to spend time with my co-workers.

Meanwhile, in another corner of town, Taehyung is spending his time relaxing and playing with his camera. Enjoyed a fairly windy afternoon.

His footsteps stopped when he saw someone approaching him

"The third time? What kind of coincidence is this"

"Hello Taehyung-ssi, I don't know either hehe. You like taking pictures?", Yoojung took the seats on their right.

"Just for fun. You won't clean my seat too?"

Yoojung smiled at Taehyung's words, then cleaned it with a wet tissue.

"It's weekend, where's Sohyun-ssi?"

"She's having an event"

"Ah ... looks like Jungkook Oppa and Sohyun-ssi are busy at their office's event"

"Yes. Sohyun is a hard worker. Is Jungkook the same?"

"Jungkook Oppa ... indeed looks really enjoying his job. Especially since Sohyun-ssi joined JJK. Oppa always praises Sohyun-ssi who brings good luck to JJK, he said"

"Your husband praises my wife ?? You are not jealous?"

"At first is yes, a little. But after seeing Sohyun-ssi, all the jealousy disappeared. I don't know ... Besides, Jungkook Oppa and Sohyun-ssi are only working partners, right Taehyung-ssi?"

"As long as that I know, there is no man besides Kim Taehyung in my wife's dictionary. You will also say the same thing about your husband, right?"

"As long as that i still remember, there is only one woman in my husband's life, before being arranged with me hehe", she explained.

"You two are arranged? That means you ......"

"Without feeling a love? Yes. Initially. That's why during the marriage which people think is quite long, I still feel that I haven't found the true happiness of marriage. I also still can't be a good wife and it really feels like"

"You want advice from a man to a man?"

Yoojung just smiled.

"If a man is able to have the TREASURE, THRONE, WOMAN and can take care of all three of them properly. Then keep a man like that. You know what is the most important of the three for a man?The WOMAN"

Taehyung stared at Yoojung, "So you feel the problem is in you? As the woman of Joen Jungkook?", he asked.

Yoojung bowed languidly. Keep silence.