ON MY WAY

Press before reading
----------------------

Taehyung and Yoojung both looked away and walked in opposite directions after seeing a scene they didn't expect.

Taehyung tried to be as relaxed as possible, but he couldn't. To hell with the advice of people who say to always think positively under any circumstances. Especially after seeing what was happening before his eyes. Impossible for a Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung got into his car. When he wants to keep pressing the gas pedal. Going at full speed. When that was the sound of the indicator on the sports car dashboard screen. The fuel alert will run out soon.

This condition adds to Taehyung's annoyance. But what can I do? He had to do it, if he didn't want the car to make it even more troublesome.

"Damn! I should have just bought TESLA at that time", slammed his hand on the steering wheel of the car he was driving.

Tesla is a car brand with electric power. Does not require fuel. Only be charged like using a cellphone if the battery runs out.

After refueling, Taehyung took out his cellphone.

"Hyun?"

"Yes, Tae?"

"Where are you?"

"Home, ofcourse"

Taehyung grinned. Then just cut the call.

.

Yoojung chose to take a taxi to get home faster. Take her cell phone from her bag and make a video call with her husband.

"Yoo? What's this? Video Call?"

"Where are you, Oppa? Why Oppa's hair wet?"

"After showering Yoo. Where are you?"

"I'm in a taxi on the way home"

Yoojung immediately disconnected the video call. Can't wait to get into her house. Confirm something.

.

Taehyung opened his door, and saw a pair of men's shoes. Obviously it doesn't belong to him. Then whose?

Seeing the house is quite quiet. His eyes were aimed in all directions and sharpened his sense of hearing.

"Hyun?"

Silence, no sound whatsoever. Taehyung decided to go straight to his room.

When opening the room, that's where we stare at each other.

"Tae?", I was holding the towel still stuck to my head.

"Where did you go, Hyun?", Taehyung took off his coat and threw into the chair in the corner of the room "I saw you on the street earlier", walked closer to the bed.

"Oh .. Ah .. That ...", still busy drying my hair.

Taehyung's eyes turned to a mound on the bed.

"I met .....", I said interrupted when I saw what my husband was doing.

"Jeon Jungkook?!?!", Pulled the thick blanket on the bed and saw the body of a man sleeping on our big bed.

Taehyung had his fist raised in the air ready to hit the man.

Until Taehyung heard my shout, "Oppa !!!!!"

Taehyung turned to me with a surprised face "You just called me Oppa ??"

"No! Kim Minjae Oppa!", I shouted.

"Hello Brother-in-law. Long time no see," he said with a face that looked sleepy.