FIRE

Press before reading
----------------------

Currently Taehyung and Yoojung are in one of the motel rooms away from the crowd. The motel is quiet, making its employees not even aware that the former No. 1 Model in Korea has just entered one of the motel rooms where they work.

Without a disguise like wearing a hoodie or a mask to cover his face, Taehyung can just say he's reckless with what he's doing now with Yoojung. If only the paparazzi had caught the two of them, theirs was over.

But that actually makes Taehyung insecure, he's not as famous as he used to be. How could there be paparazzi who would follow him, was his short thought. But that doesn't mean he can do something this crazy all his life, right?

Obviously it wasn't Taehyung who was dealing with the receptionist earlier, but Yoojung.

Taehyung who was standing, staring out the window, folded his hands. "Don't you know what kind of relationship your husband and my wife have, Yoojung-ssi?".

Yoojung, who sat on the edge of the bed, drying her hair and clothes with the hand she was holding looked at Taehyung. "As far as I know, they are just co-workers. Didn't you said they are only colleagues ?? Because there could be no other man in your wife's life, Taehyung-ssi ?! "

"If only you can take good care of your husband and serve him 100% then your husband will not glance at other women out there", Taehyung still cornered Yoojung.

"You're right. Here, only I'm the person who always wrong. Only I am who incompetent about household matters. But are you perfect enough for your household Taehyung-ssi? If only you were perfect in your household, then your wife doesn't seem to be tempted by men either. anywhere out there "

Taehyung was speechless. Yoojung got up from the edge of the bed and approached Taehyung.

"Now tell me, why do you want me to come here ?? Why are we both now in this tight cubicle, Taehyung-ssi ?? What are we doing here ?? Give me an answer!", Touched Taehyung's arm and shook him.

"You drag me here !!"

"No !! If you feel forced, then you won't want to follow me here. Just because you consider me a friend, then you do anything for this friend of yours ?? Then what kind of friendship do we have Taehyung-ssi? Tell me! Why don't we make friends in front of our partner like friends like people in general ?? Try to explain to me! "

Taehyung stared hard after hearing each sentence Yoojung said. What Yoojung said sounded true, to the point that Taehyung was speechless and didn't know what to do. Even the answer to every question Yoojung asked, made him afraid to face reality.

A fact that He wants to cover up. A reality that Taehyung wants to avoid, when he realizes that something is wrong with his feelings when he gets to know Yoojung's personality.