TOUCH LOVE

Press before reading
----------------------

Yoojung was surprised to see the scene in front of her.

Two lovebirds who are adjusting their clothes, with messy-looking women's hair. The man confirmed the zipper of his pants. The woman ran her fingers through her long hair and rubbed her lips where the lipstick stain was quite messy all around.

"What are you seeing? You never made out, huh ?! Tch", nudged the sexy woman who whispered sarcastically on Yoojung's ear.

Yoojung was still flabbergasted by what had just happened, that's when a recognized man appeared from behind the other side of the hallway. "Yoo? What are you doing?", Jungkook confirming his clothes.

"Oppa? I'm looking for Sohyun. She said she went to the toilet", Yoojung still rounded her gaze to all corners of the toilet.

"Sohyun? She's with her husband for sure. Let's go home. You look tired", holding his wife's hand through the crowd.

Jungkook briefly glanced at the round table that the four of us had occupied. Looks to be replaced by several new residents.

"Oppa, don't you wanna say goodbye to Hoseok Oppa first?", asked Yoojung.

"I'll just call Hoseok Hyung later," Jungkook replied, stepping out from the hot place that made him commit a sin.

-----------------

"Tae ... stop here Tae ..."

Taehyung pressed the brake pedal on the car he was driving.

"Why, Hyun?"

"It's not too late, right? I want to go there for a while, Tae. Come on, park the car," I pointed at the park which looked quite quiet.

Taehyung looked at the watch on his hand. The time was still pointed at 9pm.

I walked over to one of the chairs in the park. The park tonight looks quite lonely. I glanced around, only a few couples and small families were seen accompanying the children. They enjoyed snacks, joked with each other. What a soothing sight.

Every time I saw a scene like that, I always asked myself. When can I be in that position? Joking with Taehyung and our baby. When will I feel such a cute moment?Next year will be the 4th year we are waiting to have a baby. This age is also increasing, it is a sign that the chances of pregnancy will also be getting smaller. My age, who has turned 32 years old, and my husband who will turn 33, are no longer the ages that only think about pleasure. Obviously We married to have a child. Although Taehyung is very understanding, somehow I suddenly thought about this.

Could this be the only way to quickly escape the human-like flames of Joen Jungkook ?!

I don't think I want to hurt Taehyung continuously. My mind is tormented. But my body is always tempted by every touch of that one damn ex boyfriend.

Hearing the sound of feet dragging on the asphalt, "Drink this, Hyun", Taehyung gave me a glass of warm milk that he bought.

"Tae ...."

"Hmm?"

His left hand embraced my shoulder, pressed our body. While his right hand is holding a warm drink paper cup.

"How much do you love me?", i asked him.

"Does that need to be answered?"

"Just answer, come on. I'm in the mood to hear my husband's crap hehe"

Resting my head on his broad chest.

"I, myself can't describe how big it is. But by marrying you and living life with you. Is that not enough to show how much I love you, Hyun?"