FIGHT THE BAD FEELING

Press before reading
ENJOY DOUBLE UP !
----------------------

Yoojung saw her husband was sitting in front of an open laptop, smiling. How peaceful Yoojung's heart felt when a smile appeared on her husband's beautiful face at this time.

"Oppa, here's the drink and snacks", put a plate of snacks and warm milk beside her husband.

"Ah, thanks Yoo", his gaze was still focused on the laptop screen.

Yoojung took a seat right next to her husband, looked at his face closely while stunned to admire the good looks of a Jeon Jungkook

Yoojung took a seat right next to her husband, looked at his face closely while stunned to admire the good looks of a Jeon Jungkook. The man she married for nearly 6 years.

"It turns out there are a lot of our photos while there Oppa", Yoojung saw what her husband was doing. Sorting out which photos should be saved, which ones should be deleted because they are blurry or imperfect.

"You're not tired Yoo? You can sleep first"

Yoojung was silent for a few seconds. Anxiously clasped her hands together without realizing it. The smile on her husband's face when he saw one by one the photos of the two of them. Really Yoojung couldn't feel it if he had to take this warm smile.

"Oppa ...", Yoojung finally ventured to start.

"Hmmm?", Jungkook still didn't turn to stare at his laptop screen.

"I have something to say"

"About what?"

Yoojung stopped again, why does it feel so heavy. When she has strengthened her heart and mind. Why can't her tongue run in sync.

Jungkook suddenly shifted the brown folder that had been on the table with his left hand towards Yoojung.

"Open it"

Confused facial expressions, but still obey her husband's words. Open the brown folder upside down, so that the contents are scattered on the table. How shocked she was after seeing several photos scattered on the table.

"Is that what you wanted to say Yoo?"

Yoojung looked scared at her husband's face, which seemed relaxed but didn't look back at his face at all. This is scarier Yoojung thought.

"Oppa....."

"Who is that man Yoo?"

"Oppa, I can explain everything from the beginning"

"I ASK WHO IS THAT BASTARD WITH YOU IN THAT MOTEL?!?!?"

"He is .....", answered with trembling lips and body shaking due to the scream sent by her husband.

"People that I know ???", Jungkook glanced sarcastically at the woman whose eyes were already teary.

Yoojung shed tears and nodded slowly.