ME AND MY BROKEN HEART

Press before reading
----------------------

"What are you two doing so early in the morning? Where did you go ?!" My mother was angry, and the two of us just accepted with grace

It's useless if we explain this time, it will definitely not be heard. Silence might be better, even if it has to look stupid. But silence will not solve the problem, it will worsen the situation. Then what should I do.

"You ?! Please stay away from my daughter. Let her be happy with her life. And you Sohyun, come inside !!", he ordered me.

It didn't take long, I immediately obeyed my mother's orders. I thought my mom would lecture Jungkook even more, but I heard footsteps behind me. It turned out that Mom just left Jungkook and followed my steps.

"Sohyun-ah, look at my eyes !! Do you still like him ?!"

"Mom ... this is not what you think. Why do you come here so early in the morning?", Trying to change the subject.

"I miss my son-in-law, can't I? I was with my friend who work in Seoul, so he goes to work and offers me, that's why I come early in the morning instead of having to ask between your Oppa!" instead complained about Kim Min Jae Oppa's attitude, who must have been very lazy if he had to go back and forth between Busan and Seoul.

DEG! *my heartbeat feels stopped

What if Mom finds out that her son-in-law has left the house already for one week, I could die! A mother's feelings are very sensitive, why Mom always came at the wrong time even though I really need her in times of vulnerability like this.

"You only miss Taehyung but not your own child ?? Tch"

"Just shut up. You have to explain to Mother about your behavior earlier. You owe me a story! I told you that you don't mess around", hitting my back many times.

"Arghh .. Arghhh .. it hurts Mom !", kept my body away in order to save my back from my mother's repeated blows.

"You brat !!", Mother stopped hitting but instead twisted my ear.

"Mom, please !!! Aishhhh .....", while holding my ear which felt like it would break.

When we had a fight in front of the entrance. It was then that a sensor sounded and the door suddenly opened. How shocked myself is when I see the man in front of me smiling at us.

"Taehyung-ah, my son-in-law, are our voices so noisy that it woke you up, son?", Approaching his beloved son-in-law with a happy smile.

"No Eomonim, I happened to be awake and heard voices. So I saw that the intercom was Eomonim and Sohyun", Taehyung embraced my mother with one hand and smiled briefly at me.

How heartbroken is this, when I still get a smile from my husband when I remember what I did last night.

"My son-in-law must be worried because Sohyun didn't come home last night. Don't worry ... Sohyun came to my house. Are you fighting? Arguing is a natural thing for husband and wife. Moreover, you've been married for a long time, right. You still remember the tips and tricks that Mother, tell me how to melt the hard heart of that one mother's daughter, right? "Mother whispered with Taehyung as if I didn't want to hear the conversation.