WOLVES

Press before reading
----------------------

The trip from Seoul to Sapporo is not long enough. Only taking about 2 hours and 50 minutes, we arrived at the beautiful city of Sapporo at midnight.

"You must be tired Hyun, I'll bring your suitcase"

"It's okay. So you're, Tae"

"Just let me, Hyun!", Looked at me and widened his eyes at me with an expression of exasperation.

I handed over my suitcase in the end. Taehyung looks busy with his cellphone, it seems like he is talking to someone who comes from here. Taehyung is very fluent in Japanese, which is why I always feel calm whenever we go here. In contrast to me, who doesn't understand the language of the people here. Even though I really like the destination of this country, but there is no time to learn the language. Lousy.

A tall, Japanese-looking man walked up to us and hugged my husband suddenly. They look pretty familiar. I was just silent while hiding behind my husband's body.

"Hyun, He's my friend, a model from Japan. Yuki Furukawa, he lent his resort to us while here"

"Really? Wow, we're really lucky", I was so happy I slapped my hand several times on my husband's arm, smiling happily.

I just smiled and bowed my body to him. He was friendly enough. This is more or less the conversation between him and my husband in Japanese that I don't understand at all.

"Kim Taehyung, your wife is so beautiful. You are very lucky", he said in Japanese.

"Luckily my wife doesn't understand Japanese. Don't mess around, no need to shake hands with my wife. No need to bother touching her."

"Hahaha You're so protective of her. But if I have a wife like her, maybe I also do the same thing like you. Kim Taehyung You're so cool", glanced at Taehyung with a teasing look then burst out laughing.

"We better get out of here. Before we turn into snowmen", Taehyung put his right hand around my shoulder.

I could only blink my eyes, paying attention to what the two of them were talking about using Japanese. This is so unfair. I was so regret I didn't try to learn this language, I thought.

Yuki immediately took over our two suitcases, walking right in front of us while smiling at Taehyung's behavior towards me.

----------

Sitting in one corner of the room, while enjoying the view outside this luxury resort is really able to calm the mind and unwind. Without realizing it, Taehyung has been watching me from a distance. Stares at me with a smile and takes out the camera. Set the best angle for making the shot.

📸

The sound of the camera made my attention diverted to my husband who smiled at me.

"What are you doing Tae?"