BAD THINGS

Press before reading
----------------------

Yoojung pulled her suitcase, staring from afar her husband who was still staring out the window. She wanted to feel like treating the wound on her husband's hand, where the blood was allowed to slowly drop to the floor. Never mind letting Yoojung touch him, now Jungkook doesn't even seem willing to look at his wife's face anymore.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. Please take care of yourself. I'm leaving"

The footsteps and the sound of suitcases creaking on the floor made Jungkook close his eyes, which were still hot. In that instant, Jungkook could not regret everything he said and did to his wife. From this moment on, there will no longer be the figure of the wife in this sizable house. From this second, everything will change.

The day was already night, making Yoojung not understand where her steps would lead her to go. It was never imagined that she would be thrown out of her own house by her husband, because of the honesty she had just done.

Sitting on one of the lonely park benches with a large suitcase was the worst thing that had ever happened in her life. Pulled out her cell phone, stared at one name and tried to call out.

"Taehyung-ssi?"

"Eoh? What's wrong?"

"I've done told my husband"

"Then how's the reaction?"

"As I said, my husband will definitely forgive me. Everything is clear. How about you?"

"Good. As I thought, my wife is very understanding. She accepted all the explanations I told her that there is nothing to worry about us. Let's forget everything Yoojung-ssi"

"Yes Taehyung-ssi, let's live in peace from now on. Send my greetings to Sohyun"

"Send my greetings also to your husband"

Yoojung cut off the call, holding back her tears that began to unstoppable

Yoojung cut off the call, holding back her tears that began to unstoppable. Continuing her steps and trying to smile at the fate that happened to her life. At least, she felt relieved after knowing that her friend's household was fine. Although she had to lie, and cover up her own household problems.

Without knowing the truth. The same was done by Taehyung. Both of them mutually cover their household conditions with each other.

How ironic isn't it?

-----------

ONE WEEK LATER

Spending my own breakfast sitting at the dining table that felt empty, looking around. Why does this house feel so lonely and quiet lately. Alone in a house this big, made me bemoan a fate that I never imagined before.

The departure of my husband since the night of our fighting, made part of my life also lost with him. The happiness of this life has also disappeared with him, since he stepped away from the house he had lived in since he married me. We built this house from our savings. That's why it feels so good while living together here, but I can't seem to feel that comfort again.