MAKE IT RIGHT

Press before reading
----------------------

"Oppa, are we really going to London tonight?", While tidying up some clothes that will be brought.

Wherever she and her husband will travel, it must be Yoojung who prepares everything. Jungkook only brings extra personal items that only he really needs. The rest is the wife who prepares all their needs.

"Yes Yoo. I've prepared everything"

"Flight ticket?"

"Checked"

"Hostelry?"

"Checked"

"Daebak. When did Oppa plan all of that?"

Jungkook was silent while staring at Yoojung from the bed playing with his tablet.

"It's easy thing to do, Yoo hehe", smiled as he rolled his eyes.

Yoojung just smiled as she kept folding the clothes to be brought.

"How many days are we plan stay there Oppa?"

"It's up to you, Yoo. Consider this our second honeymoon?", Jungkook chuckled.

Yoojung, who was blushing, finally closed the two suitcases that would be ready to be carried tonight. The two suitcases felt heavy and crowded even though Yoojung only brought a few pieces of clothes. But because most of the warm clothes and thick clothes they brought, because in London it was also snowing season.

Jungkook immediately got up from the bed, swiftly taking over his obligations as a man. Lifting and lowering the two suitcases from the top of the long chair in front of their bed.

"This case so heavy, Yoo"

"Of course Oppa, even though I only put a few clothes. But thick clothes and warm clothes really take up space and add a lot of volume", explained Yoojung while scratching the side of her head.

"We can buy there, Yoo"

"Oppa, what I brought are clothes that we bought but never used at all. It's a waste if we keep buying new clothes, but other new clothes that haven't been used pile up in the wardrobe"

This time Jungkook just sighed, hearing his wife's detailed explanation of the clothes they were going to bring. Don't want to argue about trivial things, so Jungkook let it be.

"Alright, is this finished? I'll put the luggage tag and put the cover on the suitcase, Yoo"

Yoojung seemed to think for a moment, remembering that she was afraid that something would not be carried away.

"How about this? Usually you take this everywhere, Yoo", took a pile of patches covered by some clothes on the sofa.

Yoo's attention turned to the patch held by her husband. The split second the patch reminded him of Taehyung. When he gave Taehyung the magic patch during their first meeting in the park at that time.

"Yoo, will you need this or not?", Jungkook asked about the magic patch again.

In fact, Yoojung can't get away from that magic patch if she's traveling anywhere. Because sometimes her body feels pain easily due to fatigue walking or standing. But somehow this time for the first time Yoojung felt hesitant to take them and parted with her favorite magic patch.

"Hmm no need that, Oppa. If I'm tired, Oppa will carry me right?"

Jungkook laughed while lifting one side of his lips "Of course"

"Then I don't need it anymore", took the patch from Jungkook's hand and put it in a desk drawer.

"Finally said goodbye to your magic patch, Yoo?", Teased his wife about the patch.