JUST GIVE ME A REASON

Press before reading
----------------------

Press ⭐ before reading----------------------

Jungkook pointed his cell phone at his wife. They made a video call with Jungkook's parents on their way back home to Korea. How happy Jungkook's parents were to see their only son together with their beloved son-in-law.

"Abonim Eomonim next time we have to go here together", said Yoojung.

"Ohh alright, we'll go together next time. You guys be careful"

"See you at Abonim Eomonim's house", Yoojung waved her hand at his two smiling parents-in-law.

Jungkook immediately pointed his cellphone screen at his face "Appa Eomma, we will get on the plane. When we arrived at Incheon, I'll call you"

"Okay Jungkook-ah, Suga will pick you up"

"Oh, all right. See you. We love you"

Jungkook cut the connection.

----------

JJK COMPANY.

After both a sabbatical, I am now in Jungkook's room to discuss a problem that had occurred during our time off.

"How serious is the problem Hyun?"

"VOGUE officials suddenly terminate their one-sided contract"

"What?!? Suddenly ??"

"Yes Director. I searched if there was a problem with our product. But it seems that is not the reason."

"Then?"

"We are also still exploring further"

"You'd better be on guard to find a replacement for VOGUE's position so that our lines don't get messed up"

"Fine Director, I will immediately try and coordinate with the other teams"

Suddenly the door opened. Our attention is focused on someone who is none other than Jungkook's father.

"Appa ?? Why are you here?"

"Appa accidentally met relatives around here, because the distance was close enough that finally Appa stopped by here"

I stood up and saluted him. Intending to say goodbye and leave Jungkook's room but Jungkook's father's voice held me back.

"Kim Sohyun-ssi??"

My face was a little surprised, because it turns out that he still remembers my name.

"Good afternoon Mr. Joen", greeted politely.

"Thank you for working hard at JJK COMPANY. Recently I often hear about the achievements you have made for our company", while patting Jungkook's back with a little pride and a satisfied smile.