A MILLION DREAMS

Press before reading
----------------------

1 MONTH LATER

My house bell keeps ringing. Seeing the condition of my body right now, let alone running quickly to open the door. Just walking is hard enough. My paths slowed down even more with a stomach this big and was approaching birth time.

"Yes. Yes. Wait please, Kook !!", I shouted.

When this body almost touched the doorknob, suddenly someone heard the sound of someone pressing the passcode. Until a sensor is heard indicating that the password entered is the correct password to be able to open the door of my house.

How shocked I was to see someone in front of me standing with his trademark smile.

"Kim Taehyung??"

My face that suddenly turned into a fluster and was amazed at the arrival of someone I never expected. Because this morning Jungkook promised to come over to me before his departure back home to London. However, what I met was not him but a Kim Taehyung.

"You forgot I ever lived here? Besides, it turns out you didn't change the password

"You forgot I ever lived here? Besides, it turns out you didn't change the password. Come on in," closed the door and helped me walk into the living room.

Taehyung arranges the pillow before telling me to sit down. The pillow that will prop up my back because my body is in a big pregnancy.

"Are you comfortable enough?", Confirms my comfort before he also takes a seat next to me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Are you waiting for Jungkook? He's back to London already"

DEG!

"How do you know?"

"He left this to me"

I took an envelope which was still sealed tear off and open the contents. It was a letter. A letter written by Joen Jungkook himself.

Opening the folded letter, I glanced at Taehyung and then I read the letter in my hand.

Hyun ... I'm sorry. If you read this letter, it means I am already at above the clouds. I returned to London without saying goodbye to you. Forgive me....

Hyun, I explained everything to Kim Taehyung. At least that's how I make amends for me to you. Hyun, now it's your turn. Say all your heart's feeling before it's really too late.

Hyun, you know how much I love you right? This is how I love you Hyun ... SARANGHAE HYUN.

Please never tell your husband about that hehe

Hyun, let's meet someday with our own happiness. This time, I want to rebuild my heart and my life.

For Baby Kim ..... "Baby Kim, I'm sorry Ahjussi can't accompany Baby Kim anymore. You have to be born safely. Your parents will love you very much. You will definitely be happy to have Appa who is Handsome (although not as handsome as Ahjussi) and Eomma who very pretty. Saranghaeyo Baby Kim "