FINALLY FOUND YOU

Press before reading

----------------------

1 MONTH LATER

"Hyun...."

"Yes, Tae? Oh yes!! Wait! Did you know? I got a new contract again"

.

"Hyun ... Are you ...."

"Tae ... which one do you think is good? This or this?", I showed the sketch image to him.

.

"Hyun .... how ....."

"Tae, today I'm going home late tonight. If you need something later, just order food, okay?", I put the money on his right side and then left.

.

That's what really happened almost every morning during the past week. I am who was very busy with my work. Taehyung who feels uncomfortable with himself. Every time Taehyung wants to put his sad feelings aside, the more pathetic feelings he feels. The climax is today.

When Sohyun gave himself some bills on the dining table. Somehow Taehyung felt .... it shouldn't be like this. Why is it like this?

Taehyung took his coat with his bag after I left an hour ago.

The bright morning morning with the air is quite cold, didn't stop Taehyung from just letting go of all kinds of bad thoughts that had started to bother him lately. Without me knowing, he found his new hobby while filling the gap in time so he wouldn't get bored.

 Without me knowing, he found his new hobby while filling the gap in time so he wouldn't get bored

(Especially for Taeso's Family, do you see Taehyung's bracelet on this picture? LOL)

Yes, Taehyung's new hobby right now is taking pictures. Taehyung deliberately walked, walking through places that looked deserted from the crowd. Enjoying the cool air that refreshes his mind. Smelling the scent of the trees that made his footsteps more excited along the road.

Arrived at a park that is very quiet. There are only a few people. His left leg suddenly felt a little sore. That's why Taehyung decided to stop for a moment. Looking for the nearest existing seat.

"Is there anyone sitting here?" Taehyung asked the woman with a blank gaze who sat on one of the chairs.

The woman looked a little surprised, and realized "Yes? Sorry?", she asked Taehyung back.

"Is there anyone sitting here?" Taehyung repeated.

The woman in front of him immediately shook her head, "Ah .. there's no one. Just a moment, please", she took a tissue from her bag and then cleaned the seat on her left, then invited Taehyung to sit down.

"Thank you", Taehyung smiled at the woman's actions.

There is some distance between them. A silence was created between them. There was only the noise of small children from afar and in the wind.