𝒕𝒆𝒏

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"you picked out your tux so it's almost all the way official huh?" Poppah asked making me shake my head.

"nah when i ask ha to be my girl then it's official." i shrugged.

"she's gonna be your girl either way," Killa said laughing.

"i wanna love her before i actually marry her," i said leaning back as Poppah drove. my friends Richard and Isaiah were going to be the other groomsmen.

"you only have 4 months left. are you at least falling in love?" Richard asked.

"i-i think..."

"AYE BRUH YOU STUTTERING!" Isaiah said making everyone laugh.

"if you falling in love wit ha just say that," Poppah said making me mug him.

"what if i am i had 5 months and it's been 3 weeks. all she does is annoy me then apologize and make me happy." i said as everyone was listening to me. "haven't heard voices in a week and she said she wouldn't mind marrying me"

"when my bestie said that she woulda told me," Killa said.

"um like a few days back." i shrugged.

"lemme facetime her, got me fucked up," he said pulling out his phone and calling Asia. "BESTFRIEND."

"heyyyy Mylessss." she dragged.

"she gets to say yo government but no us," Isaiah asked mugging Killa.

"yeah cause she my best friend. well actually you not finna be my best friend no more if you don't come up wit a good excuse," he said rolling his neck.

"what i do?" she laughed.

"you didn't tell me you told Malachi you ain't mind marrying him," he said catching an attitude.

"OH SHIT BEST FRIEND I SWEAR I WAS FINNA TELL YOU BUT THEN I FORGOT!!" she said as Killa squinted his eyes. "i promise i was finna tell you cause you know i tell you everything," she said as Killa nod.

"acceptable you still my best friend. we finna pull up to tha trap, you coming?" Killa asked making her hum.

"mmmmmmm i might, tell Kai to not be on no fuck shit," she said i could already tell she was rolling her eyes.

"Malachi she said don't be on-" i cut him off.

"nigga i heard her, Asia i'll fuck you up."

"okay sure. me and Loli gon meet y'all there in 10 minutes," she said i heard her getting up and talking to Loli.

"yes... please bring yo fine ass cousin ova heaaaaa," Killa said getting hyped.

"it's the way she don't like you but like Poppah fa me." she said.

"BEST FRIEND POPPAH IN THE CAR." he screamed.

"NEE NAW NEE NAW MAY DAY MAY DAY!" She screamed and the call ended.

"nah i'm finna hop on that Loli fine ass." Poppah smiled rubbing his hands together.

"mannnn i wanted that," Killa said shaking his head. we pulled up to the trap and got out. i walked to the kitchen and grabbing sprite. Poppah saw me and pointed at the cough syrup but i shook my head Asia don't like me drinking it. if she wasn't coming then i probably would drink some.

"Asia don't want you drinking it?" Poppah asked.

"nah she said she don't like what it do to me. apparently, i be mean after i drink it." i shrugged as i finished she walked in and seen the sprite next to me.

"Malachi Josiah." she squinted her eyes.

"i didn't chill out ma," i said grabbing her waist making her sit on my lap.

"mmm," she smiled at me and got on her phone.

"you coming wimme," i whispered in her ear.

"mhm."

"why you on yo phone and you came to see me," i said snatching her phone out her hand.

"i ain't come to see you," she said laughing making me straight face her.

"then you can dip fr, you don't een gotta be here." once again should've took my medicines.

"stink chill i'm just playing," she said kissing my cheek. fuck... done gave a nigga butterflies.

"you got my medicine i told you to hold for me?" i asked leaning back. she went in her purse and pulled out the pills.

"hm..." she handed me a pill and a water bottle.

"thanks ma." i said taking the pill and handing her the water.

"you welcome." she leaned back resting her head on my shoulder. after talking wit Killa and Poppah it was 7:00.

"i'm hungry asl," Killa said making everyone nod in agreement.

"i'm tired," she whined she's such a baby. she probably took her ADHD pills, they slow her down and she gets tired easily.

"we finna get something quick to eat and go home." they noticed how drowsy she was and nodded understanding. we stood up and walked to the car and got in. she immediately leaned her head on the side when i closed her door. "hey ma stay awake until we get some food, can you do that for me?" she nodded and grabbed my hand playing with my fingers to stay awake.

"can we get McDonald's?" she asked quietly making me nod. "i just want french fries and sprite." i nodded again pulling to the drive-thru.

"you can go to sleep," i said as she kept a hold on my hand going to sleep. i ordered our food and paid. i knew she wasn't going to eat until we got home. "Asia... Asia wake up." she slowly got up but she was taking too long. i picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. she tryna make a nigga fold or sum?

"thank you," she whispered in my ear as a sat her down on the counter.

"mhm." i looked at her and noticed she was crying. "why you crying ma."

"ion like being babied, it makes me feel like a lil bitch. when i take my medicine i usually just stay inside and lay down so no one has to take care of me. but now you did and i'm embarrassed." she broke down making me hug her. this medicine going to be the death of me, she's such a different person.

"needing help doesn't make weak. you helped me earlier when i hadn't taken my medicine remember. i need you like you need me." she looked up at me and nodded.

"i know it's early but i love you Malachi." she looked down embarrassed.

"i think i love you too." she looked up at me smiling. i finally felt like i should kiss her. when i did no cap wish i woulda did this shit earlier. her lips was soft and the way she kiss had a nigga about to get hard. i pulled away as she smiled lightly.

"let's eat." she smiled wider grabbing the bag of food making me laugh. this my whole wife, she finna be my baby momma soon too.

- 𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (finished this in class... was not paying attention so y'all lucky lol)