𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

it's been 2 months since Malachi's birthday and we moved into our new house. Janiya and Braelynn moved stuff they don't need every day. we were getting ready to go to an amusement park the whole family is going and all of our friends. Loli, Nani, and i have gotten closer to Darius's new girl and Isaiah's girlfriend. they were really nice and they said they didn't have any other friends.

"WAIT KAI WHAT TIME ARE WE LEAVING TODAY?!" i yelled to Kai downstairs playing the game.

"2:00!" he yelled back making me nod grabbing my phone calling our girl group ft.

"WHAT IT DO BITCHHHH!!" Janae yelled making me laugh.

"hey," Loli said half-sleep.

"wassam," Janell said throwing up gang signs like she knew what they meant.

"yurrr," Denice said twerked in the camera.

"hey y'all," i said laughing. after spending 2 months with them we realized our places in our lil friend group. Janae was the super hyper one. Loli is the quiet one. Janell is the wild one. Denice is the one always tryna fight someone. i'm the one whose attitude is based on the groups' attitude.

"why Darius tell me we going to the water park JUST now," Denice said side-eyeing Darius in the background.

"I SAID MY BAD."

"THAT WON'T TAKE AWAY MY UNPREPAREDNESS DARIUS MONROE." she yelled in his face. they always be having petty arguments. the arguments be funny asl. you can tell they made for each other though.

"WHY TF YOU SAYING MY MIDDLE NAME DENICE LORAINE."

"go on mute gah damn," Loli said still half-sleep.

"Loli you need to wake up anyways don't nobody got time for yo stank attitude," i said as she mugged me.

"i'm tired and y'all irritating me." she rolled her eyes.

"we finna go to the waterpark you need to get up," Janell said propping her phone up doing her hair.

"mmcht mane." she smacked her lips getting up.

*AT PARK (and i did a time skip... what abt it)*

"cousin Asia i wanna go on the big slide." Martin smiled up at me with his teeth coming in.

"come on," i said grabbing his hand and a double floaty as we walked up the stairs to the slide.

"Asia i'm scared," he said holding my hand tighter.

"we came all the way up here tho." i said as tears welled up in his eyes. "if you go on it i'll get you 2 ice cream cones." he smiled at me.

"promise even if mommy says no," he says holding out his pinky.

"mhm promise," i said wrapping my pinky around his. it was our turn to go and he was nervous. i held his hand as they pushed us down the slide. the slide was EXTREMELY long and we screamed all the down. once we made it to the end our tube flipped over. i stood up looking for his tiny body. all of a sudden he popped up in front of me.

"LET'S GO AGAINNNNN." he grabbed my hand and tried to run through the water.

"slow down." i laughed. "let's go on the other one next to it."

"okay." we went up the stairs and went on the slide. we did that same routine with the next 5 slides until Malachi asked me to go in the lazy river with him.

"you wanna go with us Martin?" i asked as Malachi pulled my hand.

"no imma go to the wave pool with Moe." he smiled running off with Moe.

"let's gooooo," he said pulling me with one hand while his other hand held a floaty.

"why you ain't get a double floaty." i mugged him playfully.

"cause we don't need one," he said mugging me back.

"oup not the attitude," i said as we walked down the steps into the lazy river. he sat in the floaty and helped me on his lap in the floaty. the sun was hitting after being in the water it felt so good.

"aye you saw yo ring?" he asked me breaking our silence. considering it was loud around us.

"yeah that shit's huge." i said quietly. "you know the ring was my mom's?" i said and he nodded.

"my ring was my dad's."

"i had no idea our parents were best friends though," i said shaking my head. Nani and his mom kept a lot from us when it came to our parents. i didn't know my parents AT ALL considering the stories Kai and i have been hearing.

"ion know why they're always so closed off about our parents," he said shrugging.

"exactly they're our parents we deserve to know something about them. the bare minimum at least."

"yeah." he nodded as we sat in silence.

"COUSIN ASIAAAA!!" i looked up at the railing near the pool seeing Moe and Martin waving. i waved back at them as Kai just sat there.

"wave back Kai." i laughed as he waved making them smile wider and run away. "you so mean to my babies."

"you even like them fuckers you just tryna be their favorite." he mushed my head lighting.

"no for real they my babies," i said pouting as they ran to Michelle.

"ion like how you like my cousins more than you like me,"  he said as we went around the lazy river for the 5th time.e

"and dooo," i said laughing.

"how you feel about the wedding?" he said playing with my acrylics.

"ehh...it came faster than i expected. i'm used to the idea of it now. you?" i asked.

"same, i didn't expect it to come so fast. it's next month and my mind can't handle all the bullshit they telling us last minute." he laughed making me nod.

"COME ON YOU TWO THE BOYS WANNA GO ON ROLLERCOASTERS," Lena yelled as we got out the lazy river.

"Asia imma get you for telling this boy that you gon get him 2 ice creams." Michelle squinted at me making me laugh.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠(someone wrote a sequel to their book that i LOVE and got the "crazy story" idea from she named her sequel crazy story. to refrain from drama imma change the name of my story. sorry i missed an update i been dealing with some very irrelevant stuff lately💀💀 ALL LOVE!! 🤎🤎)