𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝒑𝒎

"IMAGINE NIGGAS LYIN BOUT SHOOTING A REAL BITCH." i screamed as Niya, Meesh, and i rapped. Mikey sat in the back mugging the side of Meesha's head. "let up Mikey we almost home chill." i said laughing. my phone rang and i answered.

"ASIA RENEE." i heard Kai voice.

"chill i'm almost home. say hi y'all."

"HI MALACHI." they all yelled.

"wassup y'all." he said laughing. "ight i'll see you when you get here."

"okay." i hung up and we pulled up to the house 5 minutes later. we all got out and in the house. Myles was in there with the stuff i texted him Janell was talking to Loli and Brae was sitting by herself. everyone passed by me and Myles ran to me.

"BESTTTTT." he hugged me making me laugh 

"hey Myles."

"Malachi upstairs." i nodded and walked up there. i walked in the room closing the door looking around because it was quiet. i sat my purse down by the bed.

"Ka-" i was cut off by his hand around my neck. waterfalls. "what i do now." i laughed.

"i'm not fucking playing wit you Asia," he said tightening his grip, and when he did he hit that part that makes your eyes roll back. so... my eyes rolled back. "you a freak."

"you the one doing that," i said as he kissed me sliding his tongue in my mouth. i moaned in his mouth when his free hand dropped to my ass smacking it then rubbing it slowly. i rested my arms around his neck. i pulled back as he bit my lip and let go of it. he let go of my neck placing both of his hands on my butt.

"you cheating on me?" he said seriously, while i was out of it cause that kiss felt good asf.

"n-no," i said finally looking in his eyes.

"why you stuttering."

"i'm still stuck off that kiss," i said grabbing his shoulders as i felt lightheaded.

"you cheating on me Asia." he looked in my eyes.

"no, why you think that."

"why you be talking to Darius," he said raising his eyebrows.

"we talk about you, our wedding, Myles, Loli. ya know stuff you talk to close friends about." i rub the back of his neck as he nods. he pecks my lips making me smile. "c'mon let's go i gotta go make these nachos." we went downstairs.

"all these damn people in this house... imma get yo ass." he laughed while mugging me.

"it'll be worth it," i said as some guy walks in with some girl and daps up Myles. he points at Malachi and i saw Malachi get hyped.

"ISAIAH!!" he said going to the guy dapping him up.

"what's up Malachi this my girl Janae." he shook her hand.

"this my fiance Asia." i smiled and side hugged her and shook his hand.

"i'm finna go cook," i said as he nodded talking to Isaiah. as i walked in i seen Loli. "whatchu doing in here?" i asked as i cooked.

"i wanted to talk to you," she said as i nodded.

"i liked Darius a lot but i think it's good we decided to stay friends. but then he brought his girl over. i'm not jealous... i guess i'm just missing him. not even missing his dick ian get a chance to get it." she sulks.

"Loli, y'all dated for a month. there's no reason y'all should be that attaches. like you said you ain't fuck so why you feel so connected to him." i said to her because they were always arguing.

"i don't know probably because i haven't found my person." she shrugs.

"well go find your person miss gorl," i said laughing as she nods walking to where everyone else was.

6:00𝙥𝙢

"Y'ALL THE FOOD DONE! IF YOU DON'T GET NONE THAT'S NOT MY FAULT." i yelled as everyone came in the kitchen making their plate of nachos. i had already made Malachi and i's sitting next to him on the couch. "hm" i handed him his plate.

"thank you." he pecked my lips making me blush. "never is yo manly ass blushing," he said laughing.

"stop." i giggled. we ate and talked.

"nah Malachi was wild asf in high school," Isaiah said laughing as Myles and his gf laughed nodding.

"dawg i never seen them getting together," Malachi said to Myles.

"that's what i'm saying... when did this even happen."

"we went to the same college surprisingly. while we were there we just got closer and closer." his gf says blushing.

"i can't believe y'all are moving back out here." Myles happy ass said.

"i can't either mad brick and when she get with girls she starts drawlin." Isaiah side-eyeing Janae playfully.

"nuh uhhh," she laughs. she seems mad cool but i'd have to get to know her. usually when i meet new people the voices talk. so it's weird that they're quiet.

"y'all think if i lick her booty hole she'd be mad," Myles asked me, and Malachi quietly making me look at him like he's crazy.

"ewww yes Myles... gtf, that's nasty," i said mushing his head and he mugged me.

"you gon learn to keep yo hands off me Asia." he said eyeing me. "imma get yo cousin to beat you up."

"boy get on i used to beat her up all the time," i said rolling my eyes

12:00𝙖𝙢

"i love you for real Asia," he said hugging me when he saw the gifts i got him. he thinks these are the only ones but there's more.

"i know you do," i said flipping my hair over my shoulder. after i flipped it fixed it cs fuck i look like. "happy birthday stinkkkkk."

"i'm stink again?" he smirked making me laugh while nodding at his face.

"let's go take a shower," i said as he nodded and we went in the shower.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (i'm finna do a big time skip after the next chapter)