𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

"i gotta pick out my dress tomorrow..." i said as i sat at the island watching Kai make me and Niya (Janiya) pancakes.

"Renee, can i be one of your bridesmaids?" Niya asked making me smile. i told her to call me Renee cs she couldn't find a nickname. so she's the only person who can call me Renee aside from Kai.

"of course! you can come to the fitting tomorrow," i said and went to get a water bottle.

"get something that's loose so, after the wedding, i can tear dat ass up faster," he said wrapping his arms around my shoulder as i lean on him and he leans on the counter. after i spent a whole week here with him we got closer. he started opening up and being a big baby.

"boy please i'm getting a dress for me not you," i said making myself a plate.

"i gotta like it on you," he said making his plate.

"nah not really." i sat on the couch as Kai and Niya followed.

"if you get an ugly ass dress imma drop kick the fuck outta you while you walking down the aisle," he said making me and Niya laugh hard asl. we started getting more comfortable with the idea of getting married. besides being forced to get used to him, he was a vibe, and cool to be around.

after we all finished eating Niya went to the room she stays in when she's here. i walked up to Kai's room and laid inna bed and he walked in. he laid down and rested his head on my chest. we were just chillin we haven't done anything sexual yet. we haven't even kiss which makes it awkward sometimes.

𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒂𝒎

"get a good dress fa me ma." he winked driving away. making me roll my eyes playfully as Niya and i go inside the bridal store ad met up with my aunt, cousins, and her mom.

"Janiya what are you doing here?"

"Asia said i could be a bridesmaid," Niya said sitting next to her mom.

"awww Asia you're so sweet," Nani said making me smile.

"LOLIIIIII," i said running to her sitting on her lap hugging her.

"i miss yo stank booty ass," she said making me mug her.

"i miss you too you light cocoa puff," i said kissing her cheek.

"ok Miss Christian or should i say soon-to-be Mrs. Jones let's pick out a dress." the lady said making me smile. Asia Renee Jones got a ring to it. i walked to the back with her and she picked out a mermaid dress that had rhinestones all the way down. it was too flashy for me i want something simple yet elegant. i put it on and walked out the back and turned. everyone made sounds of disapproval making me nod my head.

after going through 10 dresses we finally found the one. everyone was crying seeing me in it since they claimed "i looked so beautiful" yea right. it was a strapless mermaid dress also with only a little bit of rhinestones along the top with a long-ass train in the back. i loved it and so did everybody else. for someone who didn't wanna get married, i sure am having a lot of fun.

"what color did you decide to have the bridesmaids wear," Nani asked.

"well since Malachi and I's favorite color is blue and y'all doing royal blue and gold we decided to have the bridesmaid and the groomsmen in royal blue." i shrugged making the lady nod. she measured Loli, Nani's other daughters Janell and Braelynn. after that she measured Niya and Lena started tearing up.

"Nani I'm going with you i need to get some clothes," i said as Nani nodded.

"mommy can i move in with Asia and Malachi after they come back from their honeymoon?" she said giving her mom puppy eyes.

"did you even ask them." her mom says shocked.

"we told her if you say yeah then she could." i smiled.

"i guess i trust y'all," she said laughing. we left the bridal shop and got in the car.

"y'all making big decisions together i see." Nani smiled making me nod.

"yeah i mean whenever Janiya over she minds her business and stays out of trouble i don't see why she couldn't stay with us and he agreed."

"are y'all going to move after the wedding?" Braelynn asked, she was the same age as Niya and they seemed to be hitting it off. i nodded because Kai's house had 4 rooms which wasn't enough for us. "and if so can i live wit y'all." she said excitedly i looked at Nani and she shrugged.

"we'll see about that, raising teenagers is a lot."

"they're 13 and when we get married they'll be 14 i don't see the issue. and we're not technically raising them." i shrugged while Nani focused on the road thinking.

"like i said i'll think about it." i nodded and leaned back. we pulled up to the house and i texted Kai and asked him to pick me up.

kai🙄✋🏾

pls come get me kind sir

why tf

guess i'll be staying at Nani's then😐

bro don't you have a car

it's at your house😒

dawg...

hurry up i have a job today

what time

5

ight here i come be ready bruh

 ight
Read 3:50

i walked downstairs and gave all my cousins, aunt, and uncle a kiss on the cheek. i sat in the chair closest to the door since his house is only 10 minutes away. i jogged to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and a Gatorade for Kai. i saw a cookie so i grabbed one of those and went outside. after 5 minutes of waiting Kai pulls up.

"i wanna help wit yo job," he whined leaning back as i handed him his Gatorade.

"maybe next time stink," i said grabbing his hand. i like his presence he's mad warm all the time. and it's winter so he needs to be around me 24/7.

"imma ask Bobo if i can come," he said smiling.

"he's gonna say no Kai," i said sighing.

"you tired ma?" i nod.

"you better stop fat ma wet asf now." he chuckled placing our hands on my thigh. "don't start Kai." i laughed.

"ight imma stop." he smiled at me making me smile back. i think he'd be a good husband. maybe. 

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (he got to go on the job with her if you were curious😭)